• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to roleplay with!

thenamer

I’m fine with any type of roleplay, so long as I get to the roleplay the characters I want to play as. Horror, suspense, comedy, romance, I’m open to them all!

I tend to write from as little as a few sentences to a full paragraph or two, but I’m able to adapt to other people’s writing styles.

If you have any ideas, I’m open to hearing them out. If not, I could bring some of my own ideas out onto the table.

(A little note about me too: I tend to roleplay more often as cartoon-like characters)

Last edited:
Hey, it would be really cool to role-play with you! I am semi-literate, (A paragraph or two) but I can go up to literate if needed. I am 16, I just wanted to put that out there in case you had an age preference. If you do want to role-play with me, message me for a bit more details!

Would you be open to a pokemon rp at all? I would say I'm semi literate rp wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back