• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for someone to play as Kakashi in a romance/angst based story!

miserablerezz

Hello there! I'm Ren, a 23 year old woman attempting to find someone interested in playing as Kakashi with my OC.
The main themes of the story would be romance, SoL, angst, and hurt/comfort.
I tend to write about one to two paragraphs per response, third person past tense. I'm flexible on the matter, as I've also written in first person past and present.
Prompt: In the time that Sasuke is away and Sakura and Naruto are training under Tsunade and Jiraiya, Kakashi finds himself with more free time than before, leading him to visit the library more often. One day, he finds someone different working at the library, leading to a budding romance with this quiet woman he had grown fond of over the the course of a couple days, coming in just to see her. As their relationship grows, Kakashi finds out a secret she had been hiding from everyone.

My OC's description:
name: Mariko Nishimura
birthday: February 18th

✶﹕**physical appearance** : ✶
eyes: Grey
hair: Long, black, straight
height: 5'3
personality/known info: Quiet and soft-spoken, modest, shy.

✶﹕**about** : ✶
- Being helpful
- Going out to eat
- Plants

dislikes:
- Being untidy
- being forced into making decisions

background: Markio moved recently after a significant event in her life, starting over Konohagakure, working part time at the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back