• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to help me get back into the RP scene

an_awassi

Hello, I'm Awassi, part time writer and part time twitch streamer
Years ago, I was way into RP, mostly on message boards, and I miss doing it, so here I am
I mostly RP with my OCs in a general non-fandom setting but would be down for some fandom stuff

1000001541.pngBrook
My drunk ass hyena girl. She is a girl who loves martial arts videos, fishing, and booze. The type of girl whose ideal date is going down to the super market to pick up a 12 pack. The type of girl whose favorite meal is a gas station hotdog. You get the picture.
gets along with just about everyone

1000001373.pngEthan
Shy transmasc bat. Perputually nervous and depressed. Still a nice guy when he comes out of his shell.

1000000940.jpg
Yam
An enchanted piñata. Don't have much about him other than him being the embodiment of joy and whimsy and actively enjoys being broken open

As for fandom stuff, would love to do a Shin Megami Tensei 1x1 rp.

Will post more once I have the chance
Artist credit, art wasn't done by me but was commissioned by various artists
Brook: Guaaxi
Ethan: CherryzBun
Yam: Puppiwuppi

Last edited:
Bumping this with some more OCs
Cubesona.png
Tenzen
A Nue. Think of him as your typical stupid shonen protagonist. A lot of courage and brawn, not so much brain.

166256.png
Vespa
A character for a superhero setting. A bug girl who also is a living hive, with a hive of insects inhabiting her insides Still very sweet and a real nature lover

censored.png
Princess (art censored slightly)
Same setting as Vespa. Princess is an aggressive, violent, and rough anti-hero. A battle maniac full of rage of lust for combat. Best friends with the gentle Vespa

Artist credit
Tenzen: Cubesona
Vespa: SenMu (NSFW)
Princess: Ayame (nsfw blog)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back