• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to do a Batman rp with me.

Well hi. I'm looking for someone to rp with. I really want someone to rp at least one person from batman. I not really big fans of ocs cause people can make them crazy like you can't defeat them and ect.Please fill this out before we rp.

Superhero name/Villain name:

Weapons/Powers:

Family:

Bio:

Pic of your character:

~Rules~

1.Please no one liners. Please do at least three lines.

2.No god modding

3.Do you best with your grammar and spelling. Don't be lazy.

~My Ocs.~

Superhero name:Shadow Sight

Weapons: Sword and others. I'm still choosing. Also she have a bullet proof armor.

Nickname:The Shadow or Shadow.

Bio:She lost her little sister in a bank robbery and she promise her sister she would protect her no matter what. Laura failed so she started to protect Gotham. She was a cop.

Pic:
b845ac40c6065b2b07bf4edba05d85fa.jpg

Villain name: Violet Stein

Nickname:Dr.Stein

Weapons:Pistol,bombs

Bio:She is mentally ill and her parents burned to death. She blamed herself and said she is a villain. She hear voices in her head and learn quick. She is smart in different ways.

Pic:
10648158911d5574174483037555f4ce.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back