• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to come up with a nice roleplay with me!

Sofia

I don't have much of anything solid set in mind in terms of plot ideas (because I much prefer to come up with that along with the person who decides to roleplay with me, so we can enjoy it both to our fullest!). I have some vague ideas for plots (mostly romance), but nothing's solidified yet, so if you have something in mind, feel free to shoot me PM and we'll see if it'll work out. I am kind of gravitating towards a vampire X human type of RP. I prefer the romance in such a plot to be slow, however.

As for what I do want:
Female characters prefered (mostly because I think they're usually written better, but I have seen a lot of good male ones around too).
I like every sort of setting really, aside from modern. Cyberpunk, historical, or fantasy are my favorites though!
Original settings and characters! I usually prefer to work out a setting and then make characters around it, but if you have an OC ready then I'd love to see it as well!
Good English and somewhat decent length. I'm not that good at writing huge walls of texts, but some length is nice. Good English is a must though.

And that should be it! If you're interested or have questions, feel free to message me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back