Looking for some rps~!

RurouniKenshinFanGirl

Magic Eight Ball
I love to rp. I love romance in rps and I have to say it must be in there. It doesn't have to be the main point, but it does have to be there. I have some fandoms and I also have original ideas ^^ In most situations I prefer to play a girl. I will do yuri and hetero but that is it as I suck at yaoi. I would prefer to rp in PMs or emails because I tend for my rps to go beyond pg 13. If you are uncomfortable with that, that's okay too.

Fandoms:

Fire Emblem:

I only know the GBA one, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and The Sacred Stones. Depending on which one of these will depend on the plot, characters, ect. I prefer mxf pairings for this though and I prefer to play the female.

Pokemon Gijinkas:

Two trainers who became friends are captured by scientists and are mutated with pokemon DNA. This can be either fxf or mxf. More can be added to the plot if you have any ideas.

Harvest Moon:

I only know A Wonderful Life, Island of Happiness, Animal Parade and Tale of Two Towns. If we use OCs, I would like for someone to play Vaughn from Island of Happiness, Jin from Animal Parade and Kana from Tale of Two towns.

InuYasha:

This is somewhat different because it is a pairing for Sesshomaru. I need someone to play him for this rp plot.

Cardcaptor Sakura:

Basically it would be Li coming back from Hong Kong and wanting to see Sakura again.

Pokemon:

N x Touko: Pure and simple ^^

Rurouni Kenshin:

Just to rp Kenshin and Kaoru after the thing with Shishio xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original Ideas:

StudentxTeacher

Vampire Hunter x Vampire

Student x Student

Teacher x Teacher

Prince(ss) x Maid (Butler)

Prince x Pet (a neko girl. I have a plot for this)

Something to do with Mermaids

That's all I got for right now ^^ Please post or PM me

Once upon a time , I liked nekos. Then I became a super badass mofo. I need to get outta my comfort zone though , stop being so 1 dimensional. So get back to me if you lean towards the neko thing...

Yayaya I would be down for some Yuri maid x princess, vampire hunter x vampire (I haz plot but it may not be your cup of tea) student x student or teacher x teacher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back