• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some RP Partners! ♥ (always open!)

angelchanx3

tumblr_mi6ziooqyY1rny9ino1_250.gif

Hello!

I'm really bad at this but I'll try it xD ?

Sooo~

I'm searching for some new RP-Partners because most of my 'old' ones stopped replying to me ; v ;

And because I'm bored most of the time because nobody is writing me back...I'm searching for new ones! x3

I think I should talk a little bit about myself. (As I said...I'm pretty bad at this xD )

-About me-

Well...there's not much to say about me xD

My name is Simi but you can call me Angel or Cas too like my other friends too.
xD

I live in Austria (Europe) so it would be nice to find someone in that time zone, because most of the time when I can write most of my RP Partners are sleeping ; v ; ?

But it's ok when you live in a other Time Zone! ?

I don't really care because I'm always awake really long
xD ?

I'm always writing back as fast as I can and I'm always trying to write as much as I can x3

But sometimes when I can only write on my phone I write one liners (but thar mostly only happens when you reply to me with a one liner!) ; v ; I'm sorry ; v ; ?

But I'm still trying to write as much as I can! ?

I can only play Female because when I play boys they'll start to be really female like xD ?

And I can also RP F x F (what I would really love to
xD ?)

Ah yeah! ; v ; ? What I nearly fotgot to say is that I only do RPs in PMs ; v ; ?

-Requirements-

?) Please no godmodding! ; v ; ?

?) Please no one liners! Because When you start writing one liners, I'll write them too and then the RP maybe can get a little bit boring ; v ; ?

?) Please write at least 1 paragraph! (Around 5-8 sentences) ; v ; ?

?) Please tell me when you can't write for a long time or when you're going to sleep or something like that ; v ; ?

?) Please write as often as you can! ; v ; ? Please reply at least once a day ; v ; ?

I think that this is everything until now ; v ; ? Maybe I'll update this later but I don't think so ; v ; ?

-Fandoms-

I'll do OC x OC, Canon x Canon or OC x Canon! ?

Bold are these I would really love to do *-* ?

?) Supernatural (TV Series) *

?) Batman

?) Creepypasta

?) Bioshock

?) Fallout

?) Harry Potter

?) Life Is Strange

?) K-Pop

?) Assassins Creed

?) Kuroshitsuji *

?) K-ON! *

?) Doctor Who

?) Sherlock

?) Fable

?) Adventure Time

?) MLP

?) Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

?) Another

?) Monster High

You can also ask me if I do other Fandoms ?

-Original Pairings-

Bold are these I would really love to do *-* ?

& underlined is what I would RP ; v ; ?

?) Vampire x
Human *

?) Demon x Human

?) Angel x Human *

?) Fallen Angel x
Human

?) Fallen Angel x Demon

?) Angel x Demon

?) Assassin x
Target

-Some Genres I would like to RP-

?) Horror *

?) Romance

?) Supernatural *

?) Zombie Apocalypse

* For these I have a little plot ? So If you want to know any of them then just tell me ? But the plots aren't that good because I never did that
xD ?

If you have any plots you would like to play then just tell me! ?

I would love to play some original plots ?

If you have any questions please ask me! ?

Thank you! ?

Wait-for-me.gif

Thank you so so much for reading! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]Fallout

[/QUOTE]
Sure! ♥ Please send me a PM! ♥

FallOutBoy said:
I'd be very interested in a Supernatural or Zombie apocalypse RP!
Yay! ♥ Please send me a PM! ♥

Kuroi01 said:
Do you have any plot ideas for horror?
Yep I have! ♥ Please send me a PM & we can talk about the plot there! ♥

Heh, the thing about that is I don't think I actually can. I've been rping for a while but I'm fairly knew to this sight and I think I need to get a certain amount of posts before I can but I'm really not entirely sure..,

FallOutBoy said:
Heh, the thing about that is I don't think I actually can. I've been rping for a while but I'm fairly knew to this sight and I think I need to get a certain amount of posts before I can but I'm really not entirely sure..,

You need to have 10 posts and you need to be on here 24hours so that you can start writing PMs x3

But if it doesn't work then I'll write you a PM x3 ♥

[okay, I defiantly been here for more than 24 hours but I RP mostly through conversations so... Idk. I'll try but I don't think I have ten posts yet...

FallOutBoy said:
[okay, I defiantly been here for more than 24 hours but I RP mostly through conversations so... Idk. I'll try but I don't think I have ten posts yet...

Haha ok

xD​

♥~Fandoms added~♥

Hello, friend! I would like to do an Adventure Time roleplay with you! There aren't many Adventure Time roleplays on this site, which saddens me. Shall I start a PM for us?

Shungila said:
Hello, friend! I would like to do an Adventure Time roleplay with you! There aren't many Adventure Time roleplays on this site, which saddens me. Shall I start a PM for us?

OMG *-*

Yes please send me a PM *-* ♥

I smell a fellow Supernatural fan!

tumblr_inline_mqaw9aanMU1qz4rgp.gif

Would you care to have
the roleplay with me?(;

PM me if you're still looking.

Hello! I'd love to do a demon x angel (non-fandom) pairing with you! I'm new, so I cannot send messages first. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back