• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some partners

Apollo

what even is life

Hi guys! I'm looking for some partners for a couple of fandoms I've got. But before I tell you my fandoms, let me tell ya my rules;

Activity

I hate to admit this, but even I'm not that active. I can get busy at times and vanish for a couple days, which I'm working on fixing. But I do try to be on atleast once or twice a week...though normally I'm on way more than that. So I do except for you to be on at least once a week and reply at least once a week. I'll be more active if you're more active. However, if I vanish for more than a week with out notice, just send me a heads up...I probably forgot or got really busy.

Length

I prefer if you write a paragraph per side of the roleplay(if there's more than one side). I do expect that paragraph to be longer than three lines. no one liners.

Crushes

Normally I roleplay OC x Canon but I'm totally cool with OC x OC or Canon x Canon.

And my crushes are totally flexible.

Limits

No rape, pedophilia, incest, extreme gore. I'm okay with swearing and fluff!

---

Now onto the list

bold means I really want to

and italics means I would prefer this cause my muse is high

Anime

Amnesia

OC x OC

Toma x OC

Ikki x OC

Shin x OC

Diabolik Lovers

Shu x OC

Reiji x OC

Ayato x OC

Subaru x OC

Kou x OC

Azusa x OC

Yuma x OC

OC x OC

Dangan Ronpa

OC x OC

OC x Junko Enoshima

OC x Neagi

Black Butler

OC x OC

Alois x OC

Ronald x OC

Soma x OC

Hetalia

OC x OC

America x OC

Austria x OC

Japan x OC

Games/Books/Other Media

Kingdom Hearts

Roxas x OC

Axel x OC

Sora x OC

Riku x OC-

OC x OC

Dandelion

OC x Jiwoo

OC x OC

Percy Jackson(all books)

OC x OC

Percy x Annabeth

Jason x Piper

Reyna x OC

Jason x OC

Leo x OC

Conner x OC

Doctor Who (9-12)

OC x OC

Doctor x OC

Clara x OC

Young Justice

OC x OC

Blue Beetle x OC

Impulse x OC

Robin x OC

Legend of Korra

OC x OC

OTHER

Werewolves

Celebrities

Vampires

School

Hello! I can't seem to figure this conversation thing out or I would have sent you one, but I would be interested in doing a Doctor Who Thread with you. I have an idea involving the Master and Doctor, and Companions, if it appeals.

Hiya! Thanks so much for messaging! :) I think a Doctor Who Thread would be awesome! Might I hear your idea?

The short version: The return of Gallifrey.

The long version: The Doctor regenerated (13th?) starts a new adventure and shenanigans with a new companion. All the while, they encounter figures from the Time War, and the Doctor begins to realize that there were things on Gallifrey that were sealed with it, which are returning now--and so is Gallifrey. So the climax of the arc would be Gallifrey's return and the Doctor's return there, perhaps making Rassilon the major villain of the arc.

The Master regenerated also goes on his own adventure, but this to find a way to cease the drums, now that he knows it was put in his head by the Time Lords. In this process, he ends up with a companion, either wrong place/wrong time scenario, someone to keep him on track, or some reason that we can hash out. Naturally the answer lies on Gallifrey, so he, too, would be quite interested in its return.

I can easily play the Doctor, but I don't do so well with the Master so I'd be looking for you to play the Master.

I love the idea! <3 I can play the Master. I'm not perfect at him, but I wouldn't mind playing as him~ I'll probably have to go back and re watch a couple episodes to make sure I get his personality down, but I'm totally fine with playing him/her. Are you wanting the new regenerated version of the master to be a guy or girl?

I'd prefer it to be a guy, but if you have a great idea for a female Master I'm all ears/eyes! And I'll play the Doctor as either, though I currently have ideas for him as a ginger man, haha.

Lucyfer said:
I'd prefer it to be a guy, but if you have a great idea for a female Master I'm all ears/eyes! And I'll play the Doctor as either, though I currently have ideas for him as a ginger man, haha.
Hmm, I think the Master will be a guy~ It'll be easier for me that way. I'll get the details and looks worked out once I return.

Let me know, shoot me a PM if ya like! We can figure out just how to go about getting started once you've got things settled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back