• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for some long term partners

Heyo, I'm off work for a few days and I was interested in starting a few new rps to keep myself occupied for my off days.

I'm fine with MxM, MxF and FxF. In the case of MxM and MxF, I prefer playing femboys to more masculine men.

I average about 3 paragraphs per post, with more or less depending on my partner and how much I'm given to work with. Give me a one liner, I'll give you one back, give me a 10 paragraph reply.. well, I'll try.

The fandoms I'm interested in are RWBY, Code Vein, World of Warcraft and Skyrim, though I'm not averse to creating our own world and ideas.

If you have any other questions or are interested, be sure to let me know in either a PM or a comment. Thanks. :)

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back