• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rinne012

Hey all! Just wanted to give some of the fandoms I’m looking for right now. A little about me, I’m 18-22, partners need to be 18+ and ALL CHARACTERS must be at least 18 as well, if they’re not they’ll be aged up. I write about 4-8 paragraphs but that is dependent on the scene and what I’m given. I write in the third person and can post at least once a day! The two things I ask from my partners is to put in effort and be open to talk out of roleplay, share head canons and the like!

Doubling is something that I don’t tend to do due to bad experiences in the past. For certain fandoms, I will be open to doubling. Most of my characters will be male for what I’m looking for but I can play any gender for you. I don’t mind if it’s CC x CC, CC x OC, or OC x OC.

Stranger Things- I am looking for someone to write Eleven with an OC I have specifically designed for her or a STRICTLY PLATONIC roleplay with your Eleven and my Hopper! I really want to do this one! I will be open to hearing out a doubling scenario if we do the Eleven x OC but the two plots must exist in the same universe.

Naruto- I am looking for someone to write Sakura with an OC that is an example of the impact certain events have on a regular ninja. You may select the faceclaim for the OC. I also would be interested in a Sakura and Naruto roleplay as well!

Dragonball Z/Super- I am looking for someone to write either Android 21 or Android 18 with an OC known as Android 22. You may select the faceclaim for the OC. I would also be interested in Android 18 and Krillin or Vegeta roleplay!

Legend of Zelda- I am looking for someone to write a Zelda with my Link! This will be a variation of Zelda and Link where we have more freedom of their characters.

Metroid- I am looking for someone to write Samus with an OC that is a rookie Bounty Hunter. You may select the faceclaim for the OC.

Pokémon- I am looking for someone to write Cynthia with an OC that was Cynthia’s rival leading up to Cynthia becoming Champion. I am also looking for someone to write Serena with a protagonist of your choice!

Yu-Gi-Oh- I am looking for someone to write Akiza with an OC that had been injured by Akiza’s powers. I am also looking for someone to write Alexis with an OC that went to the academy or a Jaden Yuki.

DC- I am looking for someone to write a Starfire with my Nightwing. I am also looking for someone to write Wonder Woman with my Batman.

I’ll also be interested in OC plots but they’d mainly have to be Slice of Life. I’d consider fantasy for Medieval plots though!

Here they all are! Send me a dm if you’d be interested! I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back