• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Sly Cooper Fans!

FlareTale

Earth Angel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am also looking for Sly Cooper fans to gush the series to and rp! I have so many ideas for this series its not even funny. So I really want a fellow fan of the series!

I am 28 years old so, I would like someone closer to my age. AT LEAST 21 OR OLDER. I had bad experiences with kids trying to rp with me. I need good, mature, decent rp posts. I'm not asking for like a paragraph. Cause I get it, sometimes we're tired and we need a small push from our partner to help us so small posts that are about the size of this section is fine.

And is not fine are one liners, like this section.

I can't rp with something so small. I am willing to adjust to smaller sections, as people have lives and can't dish out a long reply. So we can talk on how big a reply before we start so that we have a base to go by. I am flexible, so I don't bite! Please talk to me if you feel you can't reply or something! I will not be mad. :3

Now, I work 2-10 on Fridays through Tuesdays, Weds and Thurs my days off. Sometimes I can get in a reply while at work but I am a Cashier at a Walmart. So I will rp when I can on the days I work, and when I'm off, I can rp way faster. Also a note is that if I can get in a reply at work, it'll be a longer post cause I'll work, type, work, type, etc.

I would love to do this with an oc x Carmen the fox police lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back