• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

-Looking for semi-advanced+ partners :D-

UndergroundElite

Spear Thrower

I'm Underground Elite! You can call me Elite or if you find a good nickname for me you can call me that if you want! I personally have a lot of role play experience (around 7 years) and usually post 1-2 paragraphs per post, depending on the day.

• Since I usually post 1-2 paragraphs per post, I require that my partner pretty much do the same thing. I mean sure, I know now and then everyone loses some muse and it can't be done. But, on a regular basis that's what I would require.
    • Consistently active, yeah this one's kind of a given. Same as the point above, what I expect out of myself; I also expect out of my partner. Sure, if you tell me if you're gonna be gone or something that's a whole different story I can understand
    • Pretty accurate grammar and spelling, I don't expect you to be an English major but, I don't appreciate text talk (in character unless you're texting).
    • Flexible, open to new ideas, AUs, and logic for characters.
    • Talk and participation, I love outside rp talking and plotting and it's not an rp if you don't participate! :D

[tab=Things to look out for]

• This is my work at it's pretty much extreme best, don't expect these kinds of posts except for maybe starters

[/tab]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back