• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for sci-fi/fantasy OC roleplay

SasquatchCat

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading!

ABOUT ME:

* I’m over 30, and have been roleplaying for over 20 years.
* My time zone is EST.
* I do semi-lit roleplay, somewhere between 1-3 paragraphs. I’ll do longer when the situation calls for it.
* My work schedule is sort of erratic, but I have a fair amount of spare time - enough for long sessions of roleplay with quick replies most days.
* I’m looking for original setting RP, but canon characters are welcome.
* I like using lots of characters in a story.
* I love world-building.
* Romance is not my main focus, but if it happens, cool. I will not write NSFW even offsite though.
* I like a good mixture of serious and shenanigans in terms of feel.

PLOT/SETTING IDEAS:

1. A government collapses when its ruler is assassinated without a clear successor. In the ensuing chaos, multiple factions spring up along social and political lines, with a resulting civil war. Our heroes, villains, and anyone in between can be members of any or no faction, with either the goal of winning or just staying/keeping others alive long enough to get out of there. Science fiction and fantasy elements to this are not only welcomed but encouraged.

2. There’s a space station at the edge of a large empire that more or less acts as neutral territory. A lot of humans and aliens come through, and many of them (especially refugees) make their home there. Different species have conflicts both between and within them, though, and spies, exiled revolutionaries and others operate there as well. The plot we work out could focus on the crew of the station, the people who come there with their various backgrounds and agendas, or both.

Let me know if either of these settings would be interesting to you, or whether you have ideas that might be of a similar vein.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back