• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for RP people

AuthorSINpie

The sinniest of pies and Pais
I'm looking for a small group of people who love the fantasy genre, and actually rp in it. As someone who's obsessed with it, I get bored and lonely since not a lot of people that I know of rp or actually to true rp.

^-^ this is fantasy, but also modern, but I'd like to focus on magic more; phones, tv, etc. exist. I am hoping to also mix in some action in there, so feel free to add in some people to fight against if you feel the need. I'll supply some enemies myself. ;D if you want romance...ehhh..maybe. Maybe. If you really want it. Just say so, btw, and say if it's your own characters or with someone else in the rp...and ask them, of course.

I'm hoping for at least 5 people.

Character Sign Up for those interested (link to actual rp thread there)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im willing to roleplay with ya, im experienced with t-1 just tell me what the poaer limitations are and im up for it

Interested.

I'm thinking maybe you should make this in the HP section? I can help if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back