• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partners

RosefromtheRiver

Caydance MacGregor: Scottish Lass from '95
Roleplay Type(s)
So, the partners I have are not here at the moment, so I am looking for more partners regarding roleplaying.

I do not post my rules because they seem to be a bore when you are reading one group of rules, to another that are exactly the same thing. No further adieu, this is my list of what I will be willing to rp, I only do MxF (I do the female if it's only one.)

Genre:

Romance

Adventure

Action

Mystery

Crime

Fantasy

Fandoms:

Assassin's Creed

Outlander

Pretty Little Liars

Supernatural

ask for others.

Other RP:

Sea Captain

Werewolves

Witches

Vampires (No TWILIGHT version Vampires!)

Lord

Highlander

ask for others.

Give a reply here or PM me if you wish to become an RP partner or want to get more details on what you want to do. Thank you for reading!

Oooooo that's a big toss up...I really like Brotherhood and three but I really like brotherhood

I can't PM you yet because I haven't been a member for 24 hours and haven't posted 10 posts yet apparently. xD you'll have to hit me up first instead

I'd be interested in an Outlander roleplay if you're still looking for partners. I'd pm you but it seems I can't with too little posts :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back