• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partners

revo

mad to live
Hey guys! I don't have a whole lot of time being a busy law student. But I'd love a little bit of RP in my life. Just post about -1-3 times a week or so depending on my schedule. Very casual. But I'm big into plot/relationship development. I'd be up for a romance plot, as long as it's more complex than making googly eyes at each other for 5 pages and popping out niños. I know how to write, if I do say so myself. I like at least a few paragraphs per post. You can check out my character bios and past posts for examples. If you're interested hit me up! I'm open for ideas. I usually play strong willed males in their thirties or feisty females in their late twenties. All depends on the plot thought of course. Also, genres I like:

• Post-apocalypse - real life, post end of the world (think The Road, Book of Eli, etc.)
  • Urban/modern fantasy - supernaturals or superpowered in a modern setting (think Push, Heroes, X-Men, etc.)
  • Werewolves - usually play this with close knit pack relationship development (think Bitten, Wolfbloods, Team Wolf, etc.)
  • Space/Future - (think Pacific Rim, Star Trek, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! c: I'd be totally down for a post-apocalypse themed roleplay. Been craving those suckers for a while, so, if you're interested, hit me up with a PM! :3 Thank you. :]

─Runner

Hi, I'd love to join whatever rp the group decides really. The heavier the plot the better and having character development is great.

I'm with you on the romance factor, I have been in so many rps watching love-at-first-sight stories develop, then once the chase is over the characters fizzle.

I really like all the ideas you have down, not done anything about werewolves in ages!! but I also like the idea of super powered individuals. I tend to go with sideline powers rather than offensive though, eg an old character of mine had the ability to heal others but only by absorbing their wounds onto her, and I can understand some people don't like that.

Anyways, long story finally cut short

Pick me!! I wanna join! Pleeeaasse

I started two threads: @UnknownRunner) and werewolf pack (with @LadyMatsudai). Both plots may have room for more characters, if my current partners approve. I know the werewolf thread mentioned several other characters that could be picked up and played by someone if they like. We'd have to work it out between all of us. Otherwise, I'm all booked up for now as I don't want to overload with too many threads at one time. Thanks guys!

Maya Thorne]would anyone like to RP with me? [/QUOTE] You'll probably want to start your own thread in [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/forums/1-on-1-recruitment.963/ said:
1x1 recruitment[/URL] if you're looking for people to RP a new plot with. This thread already has plots going, as seen in my latest reply above.

Ah well, guess I missed out, maybe next time. Hope the Rps go well :)

Auto correct and Tappa don't mix

Nerdygeekflower said:
I could be down for this! If you still need a buddy!
Check out the two threads we have going and if you see a place to jump in let me know your idea. Like I said, I'm going to keep it to just two threads for now. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back