• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for rp partners.

jojotaros

Good evening. I'm Eros. I'm looking for some roleplay partners. I'm new but this format is similar to Xanje, so, I don't mind it.
I'm 18 and would prefer if my rp partner is 16 or older. I do not do nsfw rps outside of rpnation and they aren't allowed here.
I'm mainly fond of angst-related plots; but I don't mind any other type.

I'm okay with rping MxM, MxF, FxF, also non-binary included. I can roleplay a canon character or an oc. However, if we do canon/oc, I'll either do one for you in return, or expect you to attempt to do one with me in return. I'm also alright with rping poly relationships.

Note:
1. I am not fast at replying. In fact, due to my mental health and habits, I tend to "disappear" off sites for a few days at a time. To avoid this and attempt being productive, I will give you my Instagram or Discord so you can send me a message to remind me if I have not been on this site in a while.
2. Length is not an issue. I would prefer at least one paragraph in length and would prefer if you didn't use one-liners. However, depending on the scenario, it may be unavoidable.
3. My pet peeve is poor grammar and spelling but I understand we're all human and work at different paces, and some teachers suck, so I don't care what level you're at in terms of writing prowess.
4. I'm okay with aus, additional lore, editing canonical plots, etc. Lets just have fun.
5. Despite how it seems, I am friendly and understanding. If you have shit going on, I won't be rushing you. But I may check in on you.

That being said, let me show you the fandoms and concepts I am interested in. Underneath the fandom name will be characters in brackets. Those are my favourites. Bolded characters will be characters I am comfortable with playing. Italics are ones I would want someone to play for me.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
( Jotaro Kujo, Joseph Joestar, Okuyasu Nijimura, Rohan Kishibe, Kakyoin Noriaki, Giorno Giovanna, Abbacchio Leone, Bruno Bucciarati, Dio Brando, Jonathan Joestar / Polnareff, Josuke Higashikata, Bruno Bucciarati, Mista Guido, Jotaro Kujo, Kakyoin Noriaki, Muhammad Avdol )

Bungou Stray Dogs
( Dazai Osamu, Ranpo Edogawa, Edgar Allan Poe, Kunikida Doppo, Atsushi Nakajima / Akutagawa Ryunosuke, Dazai Osamu )

Fire Emblem Three Houses
( Bernedetta, Claude, Dimitri, Sylvain, Flayn, Seteth, Lorenz, Mercedes, Hubert / Hubert, Dedue, Seteth )

I have more fandoms, but these are the most recent. Bungou is barely on there, to be honest. Don't be afraid to ask if I'm into other things; fandom related. Because I have read and watched quite a bit.

When it comes to OCS, I love the cheesy and predictable tropes. Your typical popular/nerd, jock/nerd, things like that. I like the idea of a supernatural being or person with powers and a normal person they fall in love with, that person being dragged into a world they had no idea about. I love office romance or school romance (teachers). I'm big on slice of life, slow-build romances. I like enemies to lovers, rivals to lovers, friends to lovers, childhood friends to lovers, things like that. I'm not easily "triggered" so if you want something else added in as an undertone that's typically "tw", let me know what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back