• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners

feedingontherose

look alive, sunshine
hi! right now im trying to find a few people to work with as partners to help me get back into the swing of roleplaying, as it has been a while since ive done anything extended. usually i try and mimic the amount of detail im given by the other person, and am okay with lengths ranging from a couple sentences (meaning more than one) to a couple paragraphs. i will try my best to give the same length back. since it has been a while for my writing, it may take a few replies for my writing to become smooth and improve in quality.

im open to having prompts pitched to me, the only thing is i am a minor, which should be kept in mind for legal reasons. otherwise, im willing to throw ideas around and start a roleplay with anyone interested! just send me a message and we can start working on something!

(sidenote: i do use proper capitalization, grammar, spelling, etc. in my actual writing and rp.)

hi! right now im trying to find a few people to work with as partners to help me get back into the swing of roleplaying, as it has been a while since ive done anything extended. usually i try and mimic the amount of detail im given by the other person, and am okay with lengths ranging from a couple sentences (meaning more than one) to a couple paragraphs. i will try my best to give the same length back. since it has been a while for my writing, it may take a few replies for my writing to become smooth and improve in quality.

im open to having prompts pitched to me, the only thing is i am a minor, which should be kept in mind for legal reasons. otherwise, im willing to throw ideas around and start a roleplay with anyone interested! just send me a message and we can start working on something!

(sidenote: i do use proper capitalization, grammar, spelling, etc. in my actual writing and rp.)
Hi, I'm interested, still looking?

Ok sure! Do you have any general ideas you'd like to try out?

Example: explorers intruding on a tribal camp, set in the post apocalyptic future.

Ok sure! Do you have any general ideas you'd like to try out?

Example: explorers intruding on a tribal camp, set in the post apocalyptic future.
im actually really interested in apocalypse scenarios, and have wanted to try something with ghosts for a while but im not sure what specifically.

Hm, okay,that was just a random example, but if it works! :closed eyes open smile:
Just sayin, don't be scared to share ideas, and they don't have to 100% complete for people to like them, even plots with one word, like for example, Ghosts, could become a full on plot. I'm probably talking too much XD

what kind of ghosts? Classic haunted house, that one creepy guy/girl that talks to spirits, a happy go lucky ghost that you thought was your imaginary friend, but is actually some random ghost? The possibilities are endless, and the choice is yours. I'm willing to do what ever you want, even if i don't really like the idea (I'm sure I will) I will give it a good go! :ghosthorns:

I've heard of both, but I haven't rlly watched cartoons in ages. The only cartoons/ animations I know are..

Sponge Bob (who hasn't seen this show?)
Gravity falls
Guardians of the galaxy: animated series (sometimes)
rick and morty
How to train your Dragon: race to the edge (I'm on season six I think?)

thats about it, XD

I like quite a few movies, and some non animated tv shows/series, whats a web series?

Ohh, Um no, not really. I only watch stuff like hishe, try guys, dude perfect, and tributes to films.

I do have normal shows and films I like to watch, such as..
dr who (looking for someone to play 10, 12 or 13)
Luther (just watched the last ep, waiting on season 6)
Teen wolf (new to the fandom, season 2)
agents of shield (waiting on a new season)
Agent Carter
maze runner
marvel films - mcu
stranger things
Jurassic world

Hm, okay,that was just a random example, but if it works! :closed eyes open smile:
Just sayin, don't be scared to share ideas, and they don't have to 100% complete for people to like them, even plots with one word, like for example, Ghosts, could become a full on plot. I'm probably talking too much XD

what kind of ghosts? Classic haunted house, that one creepy guy/girl that talks to spirits, a happy go lucky ghost that you thought was your imaginary friend, but is actually some random ghost? The possibilities are endless, and the choice is yours. I'm willing to do what ever you want, even if i don't really like the idea (I'm sure I will) I will give it a good go! :ghosthorns:
i like the imaginary friend concept out of those. i also like vampires if thats interesting to you. do you have anything youre wanting to explore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back