• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For RP Partners, yo

AquaLux

the one who needs more sleep
Roleplay Type(s)
Yes, so this is my very first search thread on this site(nothing too fancy, I'm too lazy). Hello, welcome! Hopefully, you'll see something you like here.
First things first, there are some things I'd like to go over before we get to the interesting stuff. Please read them carefully; some of it is about me and my writing style, and some of it is what I prefer in my RP partners.

• I am, admittedly, not the most active person. I'm kind of struggling with life a bit at the moment, so there will most likely be times when I may only reply once or twice a day. There may even be times when I'm not here for a couple of days in a row. Please be patient with me, yeah?
  • I'm not a huge stickler for overall post length. I'd give you an average on what to expect from me, but a multitude of factors go into how long my reply may be. Sometimes my reply might be two paragraphs. Other times it may be seven or eight. Regardless, I try to always give something with substance so that you can form a reply to it
  • As for your post lengths, as long as I can reply to it, I don't normally have any reason to complain. However, I prefer your responses to be at least two paragraphs(I won't throw a fit if it's not. It's just my preference). If you want to type a mini-novel, go for it, but don't always expect me to do the same(refer to the above point)
  • I like romance just as much as the next person, but I only do MxF or FxF, and I prefer to RP female characters(unless it's a fandom plot and we're doing a double Canon x OC pairing, more on this further down). Again though, this is just a preference. I won't immediately say that I won't RP a male character. Just ask me about it. I have a lot of OCs after all
  • I don't like horror. Nope. Thought I'd better include this as well
  • I like to populate my RPs(both fandom and non-fandom) with side characters. There will rarely be a time where I don't have at least one. I may not always be RPing them, but I like to have them ready and available
  • Canon x OC. When it comes to this, I believe a fair trade-off is best. Meaning, I RP a Canon character for your OC, and you RP one for my OC in return. That being said, there are some canons that I can't RP, so that's something to keep in mind. Also, I don't really do Canon x Canon, whoops
  • I really don't care how old my RP partners are. I myself am 23, so if for some reason that makes you uncomfortable, well... sorry? XD
//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~//

Okay so. That was a tad bit long-winded. But now we can get to the best part: where I tell you what I'm willing to RP! First, my preferred settings for non-fandom plots, and then my preferred fandoms. I should also inform you that I don't have much in mind for specific plot ideas for anything further down, but I do have ideas for a lot of characters that could go in any of them.

NON-FANDOM

- Modern Fantasy
- Modern Supernatural
- High School/College/University
- Soulmates
- Post-Apocalyptic
- A mix of any of the above?

FANDOM - (I also love AUs. Maybe even more than canon settings. Feel free to ask about it)

- Harry Potter
- Warrior Cats
- Blue Exorcist
- Black Butler
- Soul Eater
- Hunter x Hunter
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Pandora Hearts
- Magi: The Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic/Adventures of Sinbad
- Ouran High School Host Club
- Mystic Messenger
- Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons game series
- Pokemon (game series)
- Kpop (only know BTS and EXO well enough to RP)

Well, you've made it to the end. Perhaps you saw something that caught your eye? If not, I'm also open to hearing about any plots and ideas you might have in mind. There's not a lot I'd give a hard no to, honestly. Feel free to either PM me or message here about RPing with me. Thanks for reading!

Hello! I think we'd be able to RP very well together. I'm interested in trying a High School setting with a bit of modern fantasy or supernatural.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back