• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners! {open}

sweetnothings

~ rainbows ~
about me
~ I write from short amounts to 500+ words. I love writing so give a minimum amount and i will most likely go over it!
~ I am a fast responder (is that a word? i have no clue) meaning there will most likely be multiple replies in one day.
~ If I disappear, I apologise, I am quite awkward sometimes and I have no clue how to communicate, it's my fault. Just message me and ask what's up. I need to work on my communication skills.
~ I love ooc chat, so don't be afraid to engage me in a chat!
~ I am a minor, hopefully that doesn't put you off. I don't mind who I rp with, but if you don't like rping with a minor, I understand 100%, I won't take offense at all, we all have our own preference!
~ Another reason I may disappear at this current time, is because my dad is in hospital with heart problems and he needs help when he comes home, but if I do need to go, I will for sure tell you!
~ Though I am in the GMT +2 timezone, my sleep schedule is messed up, meaning I will be up all night until 6,7 am and not be tired. I have tried to not, but it happens.
~ I will definitely be editing this, adding more plots as I go along. What I have added is what I crave/am interested in trying!
fandoms
~harry potter
~ mcu (excluding the x-men movies)
~ sherlock
~ disney
pairings
(mxm, fxf or mxf)
Paranormal -
~ demon x demon
~ demon x angel
~ angel x angel
~ ghost x house owner/guest
~ vampire x vampire
~ werewolf x werewolf
~ werewolf x human
Royalty -
~ prince (ess) x prince (ess) (however you want it)
~ arranged marriage x king/queen
~ prince/king/princess/queen x peasant
Ask me about any pairing though, I may be interested!
plot one
Emilia Hawthorne was the orphaned and lost daughter of the House of Hawthorne, the family that had been murdered years ago, though no one knew who commited the crime. Emilia had traveled far to a Kingdom over the sea, scared that those who had murdered her family when she was only nine would murder her. That had been eight years ago. She ended up in Brightport, from a local trades ship she had stowed away on and soon became a begger.

Lord y/n y/l/n of House you decide, returned from the mainland kingdom, his parents still demanding he find a wife, by Christmas. Somehow, he meets Emilia, a sore thumb of a beauty in a crowd of peasants. Either the lord takes her home or he meets her everyday to give her food or what not, we can sort out details in pm.
plot two
Character A is a witch (or warlock if mxm) who owns a tavern that they inherited from their late father. Their identical twin sibling is a kingdom wide known witch/warlock, the King's personal witch/warlock. Character A always denies being a witch/warlock, they would rather just gossip and own their tavern than be expected to cast spells for whoever would pay them enough. One day, Character B stumbles into the tavern after a long journey, they are either a knight or a prince(ss), and meets character A who is minding the bar. They accuses them of being a witch/warlock like their sibling and demands they help them on their quest if a knight or to be their personal witch/warlock if prince or can be something you decide.
plot three
So, maybe something like Beauty and The Beast? Not exactly the same, but certain elements, such as beauty meets the beast. It could very well be something modern, maybe 'beast' is someone who is a hopeless romantic that can never get a date. Or it could be a historical one with a hint of magic. Hell, it could just be a historical one and 'beast' is a lord or a king who is yet to marry and he refuses to marry anyone except 'the one' who is beauty. I just think it would be interesting to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back