• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partners! [Newbie]

asleep_

Kae Ghostpetrichor_
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi hello! my name is kae and I love developing ocs very much. I haven't roleplayed since 2016, I'm anxious but I'd like to try it out again
  • I am not very experienced anymore, but I will do my best to match your style and reply length (I might end up with replies kind of shorter than yours, since once again I'm very rusty!)​
  • I still need to figure out how the site works by the way, forgive me if I post something wrong aaa​
  • I'm down for almost any genre so feel free to suggest something! kind of picky if you're interested in fandom AUs bc the fandoms I'm in I don't have confident knowledge of (exception for pokemon and wc), but if original content we can definitely work on worldbuilding to make it more interesting​
  • I do have a weakness for chaotic or angsty dynamic types for characters, but if you have ideas... 👀
  • I love shipping ocs but I also love platonic stuff​
  • LGBTQ+ friendly​
  • I enjoy headcanons and planning​
  • might also draw some memes!! putting my artist knowledge to use 😤
  • I would prefer if you were 18+ simply because I'm 21 and I don't want to talk to anyone dramatically younger than me ;'0 so sorry!!!​
  • I can't be too sure of my reply time yet, but I have plans on being active, I have plenty of free time at the moment​
  • I will try my best not to ghost, so with that said, please be kind and understand if I end up telling you I changed my mind! I haven't done this in forever so I'm a bit scared, but I'm trying to leave my shell​
  • basically, if you'd like to discuss starting a roleplay with someone who doesn't have expectation and just wants to get back into it, please let me know! I'd greatly appreciate it​
not roleplay related but quick reminder to please stay hydrated!​

hi hello! my name is kae and I love developing ocs very much. I haven't roleplayed since 2016, I'm anxious but I'd like to try it out again
  • I am not very experienced anymore, but I will do my best to match your style and reply length (I might end up with replies kind of shorter than yours, since once again I'm very rusty!)​
  • I still need to figure out how the site works by the way, forgive me if I post something wrong aaa​
  • I'm down for almost any genre so feel free to suggest something! kind of picky if you're interested in fandom AUs bc the fandoms I'm in I don't have confident knowledge of (exception for pokemon and wc), but if original content we can definitely work on worldbuilding to make it more interesting​
  • I do have a weakness for chaotic or angsty dynamic types for characters, but if you have ideas... 👀
  • I love shipping ocs but I also love platonic stuff​
  • LGBTQ+ friendly​
  • I enjoy headcanons and planning​
  • might also draw some memes!! putting my artist knowledge to use 😤
  • I would prefer if you were 18+ simply because I'm 21 and I don't want to talk to anyone dramatically younger than me ;'0 so sorry!!!​
  • I can't be too sure of my reply time yet, but I have plans on being active, I have plenty of free time at the moment​
  • I will try my best not to ghost, so with that said, please be kind and understand if I end up telling you I changed my mind! I haven't done this in forever so I'm a bit scared, but I'm trying to leave my shell​
  • basically, if you'd like to discuss starting a roleplay with someone who doesn't have expectation and just wants to get back into it, please let me know! I'd greatly appreciate it​
not roleplay related but quick reminder to please stay hydrated!​
Hi! I'm in the same boat as you at the moment. I used to roleplay a lot but fell off completely around 2016/2017, and lately I've been really wanting to get back into it. I'm also a little anxious and rusty, so no worries there :,) I would love to world build and create some oc's, but I don't have any concrete ideas for a story or anything. If you have a plot or characters in mind or want to just work together from scratch to create something then DM me! :)

Whattup?! I used to RP constantly and now I don't have as much time anymore. Also I'm a mess when it comes to ghosting because I've got a history of not replying for months at a time due to mental illness and work. But right now I wanna do some casual rp and I've really been wanting to write a medieval fantasy romance between like a noble lady and a knight lady. I also really like the idea of a cinderella type story, y'know?

Idk hit me up if that sparks any interest in ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back