• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partners, mostly M/F pairings...

JonManWrites

Writer/Musician/Gamer
Okay, there should probably also be a intermediate tag on this since I am fairly picky about the quality of my RP posts, but anyway... I am looking for partners for a few fandom-based role-plays, here is a list of series that I'm looking for in particular:

Chobits

Rozen Maiden

Elfen Lied

Battle Angel

Ghost In The Shell

I'm looking for someone who is skilled and knows the series and their universes extremely well. I tend to prefer longer posts, walls of texts however might not always be the best case depending on the rp. Plots that I have in mind are also dependent on each of the listed, But I tend to like both OC/OC and OC/Canon pairings, which leads me to another point: If canon characters do come into play, I fully expect you to be able to play the character within a acceptable level of canon in terms of personality and reaction to certain events. I also prefer it if you are able to multi-task and handle multiple characters at once in a post.

PM me if you are interested, and we can decide also from there if the rp should have a thread or we can just go through PMs... I also tend to save posts to a offline document for my own reading and as a backup if something were to go wrong with the internet.

Here's hoping someone bites >3<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back