• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for rp partners! BNHA / Bleach / Gravity Falls

jazzz

in eternal lines to time
Hi! I‘m Sparkles, and I’m looking for rp partners. Currently I’m craving BNHA/Bleach content, but am also willing to write for: Attack on Titan, Gravity Falls, MCU (not up-to-date with D+, sadly), Yuri!!! on Ice, and a couple others.

I write paragraph style (semi-literate to literate, depending) in 3rd person. The characters I currently write the most for are: Hawks, Hirako Shinji, Hange Zoe, Bakugo Katsuki, and (against my better judgement) Bill Cipher.

Some things about me:
  • I am a baby minor. (Think ages 13-17) If that makes you uncomfotable, there is no pressure to interact with me. :33:
  • I am here to have fun, not to get into arguments. :-_-lines:
  • Because I’m a baby minor, I don’t write NSFW. Hard no on that, sorry. -_-
  • I have a really time-consuming job. I try to log on at least once a day to check messages and reply to what I can, but sometimes...I just can’t find the time to log on. I’m not ghosting you, I’m just exhausted. zzzz
  • I like to chat OOC and make friends with the people I’m roleplaying. :)
  • I have the social skills of a puppy. :3D:
  • Usually, I write canon characters, but am totally cool with OCs! ;)
  • All ships, whether het, straight, a combination thereof, or anything else, are fine. :smilepuff:

An example of my rp style:

Katsuki, as much as he hates to admit it, isn’t really in a good place. He’d already proven to be fucking weak when he couldn’t fight off a couple of shitty villains at the training camp, but he’d told himself that it would be okay. That he was still strong enough. But then there was the license exam and Katsuki had fuckin’ failed, had proven that he was weaker than even shitty Deku with his borrowed Quirk.

They’d said he wasn’t nice enough. Katsuki calls bullshit - who cares about being nice as a Hero? That’s for the weak ones. Endeavor doesn’t have to worry about being nice, but he’s still at the top. Ahhh, this makes him so mad!

With a growl, Katsuki stomps into his dorm room and slams the door shut. Kirishima had tried to talk to him on the bus ride back, but Katsuki hadn’t been in a talking mood.

Shitty Kirishima. Shitty Deku. Shitty Katsuki.

He turns to the wall, and throws his fist against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back