• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partners [Any Level]

STiGA3120

~(-w-)~
Hey there! Call me "Stiga"~

I'm looking for one or a few dedicated RP partners. The subject/scene doesn't bother me one bit. Gore, romance, fighting, character development, M/F, F/F, M/M and so on. You name it and I'm in!

My grammar, spelling and such are important to me. I have a full time job from 8AM - 5PM (MST) and I get online mainly around the evenings which may vary depending on how busy I am of course.

Note: The only thing I admit I am not interested with is adult stuff at the first instance or so. I only do that for long-term partners.

Never fetishes though. Seriously. No.

I would like to mention I have experience with even holding RPs going to around +4 years. You can rely on me to stick to it. Also if something doesn't interest me, I'll be honest and tell you with a reason.

I have +40 originals characters for real. Name a kind/type/species and I probably have it. No promises though.

Worth mentioning: I am willing to play either gender and any sexual preference.

What I enjoy the most are but not limited to:

• Fantasy
  • Slice of Life
  • Action/Adventure
  • Romance
  • Post-Apocalyptic
  • Character Development
  • Some Fandoms
  • Sci-Fi
  • Rich kid + Street kid
  • Military
  • Character Death
  • Suspense
  • OOC
  • Comedy
  • Popular Student + Unpopular Student
  • Furry
  • Pokemon/Digimon
  • Survival
  • Gore
  • Master + Slave
  • Demon + Human
  • Demons in General
  • Save the World
  • Support to Partner's Characters
  • M/F
  • F/F

ETC...

The styles of RP I am good at are:

• Paragraph: A minimum of 8-10 sentences for a single reply.
  • Script: On-the-spot *asterisks* type.
  • Rapid-fire: (Skype only) Near-instantaneous responses. I can keep this up for a good 2-5 hours.
  • I am willing to learn new styles too!

Let me know if you are interested. ^w^

Thanks!

~ STiGA

Hi! I'd be interested in doing some sort of M/M slice of life, romance-y thing with you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd be up for an rp if you are interested. I can work with most of your interests so if you wanna rp let me know :)

I'm always looking for someone to RP with. I'm kind of in the sci-fi mood if that's cool with you.

Highlander said:
Hi! I'd be interested in doing some sort of M/M slice of life, romance-y thing with you
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Neato. Have anymore info to go with your idea if I may ask? o3o

RPCBlackWolf said:
I'd be up for an rp if you are interested. I can work with most of your interests so if you wanna rp let me know :)
Cool! Let me know what you have in mind. ^w^ Maybe we can work something out?

[QUOTE="Robin man]I would love to do one with you ^^

[/QUOTE]
Depends on what you have in mind~

I have already about 10 or so offers so. Nothing personal if I don't pick you. ^^;;

Grimwulf said:
I'm always looking for someone to RP with. I'm kind of in the sci-fi mood if that's cool with you.
Sci-fi is something I don't usually do but something I've had a growing interest in for a while. :3 Hm, so possibly...

Highlander said:
Um...maybe the popular-unpopular student-type thing?
Alright. Who and what sort of character were you wanting to use? I can adapt mine around yours~

Um...I was thinking of being the unpopular student? And besides that, I don't have that many ideas at that this current moment...

I'd be up for anything with Military, Survival, post apocalyptic. I haven't had any good Apoc rps and would really like one. Maybe combine that with saving the world? I would enjoy coming up with a plot for that if you are interested :)

I'm really up fpr anything since I'm not picky but if you want to go ahead with a sci-fi one I have a few ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back