• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners (Always Open!)

serenityh

arsonist's lullabye
Hey there! I'm hoping to find some people to roleplay with. I am open to both fandom and original, playing both males and females, and playing both canon characters and ocs. I am of course willing to double to play anyone you like! If you like, we can even have multiple roleplays ongoing at a time so that both of us can get to play/play against who we want. I am also 18, so you don't have to worry about the age factor.

I do have some preferences listed down below though, but otherwise I'm pretty open to any suggestions you might have. If you are uncomfortable with something, please just let me know and I’m happy to accommodate! I'm not very into smut, and I prefer fade to black, so I might not be the person you are looking for if you want pure smut! I like ooc chat, since part of the fun of roleplaying is making friends and chatting with each other.

The length of my reply depends on the length of your reply and the plot, but I do tend to write a couple of paragraphs per reply. I don’t have much expectations, just for you to have basic grammar! I am pretty active, and should be able to reply at least once per day (even a few times a day if I'm really into the roleplay and I have time), but I'll inform you if I'm busy and I hope you'll do the same!

Preferences: m x m, m x f | canon x canon, oc x oc, canon x oc (for some fandoms only| rp on discord or here (maybe google docs and email, preferably discord since it’s more organised)

Below are the list of fandoms I’m know and feel like would be interesting to roleplay, but don’t hesitate to check with me in case I missed anything out! The (oc) tag means I will only play OCs in the universe/using the idea, unless you manage to convince me somehow! The star will symbolise my top fandoms/fandoms I’m craving a rp in.

**Movies/TV Series**

fight club (oc) | inception (oc) | *mcu (both movies and tv shows, not so much the comics) | *venom | harry potter | percy jackson | xmen | now you see me (oc) | dceu | the prestige | *blade runner & br2049 (oc) | along with the gods | atla | teenwolf | shadowhunters | *tvd/to | doctor who | *arrowverse (legends of tomorrow especially) |

**Anime**

*fmab | bnha | nanatsu no taizai | angel beats (oc) | fate series | haikyuu | *knb | owari no seraph |

**Games**

detroit become human | *assassin’s creed | life is strange | dishonored (oc)

Below are the original pairings I would be interested in roleplaying. Once again, don’t hesitate to pm me if you have something you want to do, but isn’t in the list.

who I want to play/who I’m looking for someone to play

* vampire/human

* vampire hunter/vampire

* messed up pretty boy/rough-looking buff mercenary* (top one)

* new prisoner/leader of prison

* contract killer/anyone

* undercover cop/mafia leader

* arsonist/serial killer

* arsonist/anyone

* getaway driver/anyone

* someone with synthesia/revolution leader

* reckless and arrogant race car driver/new racer

Below are some genres/tropes I’m into:

* War

* Addiction

* Cop (Undercover, Buddy)

* Time Travel

* Superpower

* Clones

* Fairy Tale

* Body Swap

* Dystopian

* Post Apocalyptic

* Private Investigator

* Space exploration

* Supernatural

* Sports

* Pirate

* Hospital

* Spies

* High School/College

* Actor/Singer

* Conman

* Sandman

* Assassin

* Mercenary

* Astronaut

* Alternate Universes

* Apocalypse

* Mafia

* Gamer

* Yandere

* Stalker

* Gang

* Terrorist

* Yokai

* Kitsune

* Human Experimentation

* Dancer

* Royalty

* Reincarnation

* Hacktivist

* Vigilante

* Afterlife

* Superpowers School

* Battle Royale

* Seven Deadly Sins

* Stuck in a Gameworld

* Magic

* Angels/Devils

* Voodoo Dolls

* Cyborg

* Jekyll & Hyde

* Outcasts

* Peter Pan

Thanks for reading through such a long list! If you’re interested, feel free to pm me at any time 😄 😄

Hey, I'm interested in a lot of similar genres/tropes, including war, addiction, dystopian, space exploration, spies, pirates, assassins, mercenaries, terrorists, hacktivists, human experimentation, cyborgs, and outcasts. I feel like a lot of these themes could be combined. I have some ideas, and would love to hear your own!

Hey, I'm interested in a lot of similar genres/tropes, including war, addiction, dystopian, space exploration, spies, pirates, assassins, mercenaries, terrorists, hacktivists, human experimentation, cyborgs, and outcasts. I feel like a lot of these themes could be combined. I have some ideas, and would love to hear your own!
Hey! PM me.

Sorry I'm relatively new to anime I've seen sao 1 and 2 blue exorcist black Butler seven deadly sins and ajin

Hey!! I would send you a pm but for some reason it's not letting me ? If you're still looking for people to rp w, I'd be super interested in a vampire hunter/vampire or some sort of apocalypse rp!

I'm interested in the fandoms venom, teenwolf, and bnha...
pairings we're both interested in
* vampire/human
* vampire hunter/vampire
* messed up pretty boy/rough-looking buff mercenary* (top one)
* new prisoner/leader of prison
* contract killer/anyone
* undercover cop/mafia leader
troupes we both mutually share
* Royalty
* Reincarnation
* Hacktivist
* Vigilante
* Afterlife
* Superpowers School
* Stuck in a Gameworld
* Magic
* Angels/Devils
* Yokai
* Kitsune
* Human Experimentation
* Mafia
* Gamer
*supernatural
*spies
*pirates
*assassins
*mercenary
As far as oc's go, I don't normally make them for fandoms, I just make my own stories. I'm also a weird bean that just ships slash and mainly writes it so there's that. But I wouldn't be adverse to making oc's so long as they're not mary sue or broken... and I'm fairly decent at writing I have 50+ fanfictions that I manage to update but I usually spend at least three hours online anyway so I'm pretty reliable with responding. Main thing is that I'm an English major so you're going to get likely more than 5+ sentences out of me each reply and I'm not going to hit you with a wall of broken English or typos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back