• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For RP Partner

Black Rain

Drowning in Art Requests and Comissions
HI!

My name is Rain and I'm currently looking for a descriptive RP partner or a small RP group! 

I'm on winter break at the moment so that means, two weeks free to RP with someone.

Things that I would prefer to roleplay are; 

• *Horror*
  • *Mystery*
  • *Realistic/Modern*
  • *Action/Thriller*
  • Historical
  • Sci-fi
  • Steampunk/Cyberpunk
  • (Post) Apocalyptic'
  • Anime/Manga' plotlines (very different from western plotlines)
  • Possibly fantasy but trust me, it's not on the top of my list.

I do not do fandom RPs and would rather develop an original storyline and characters! :))

For romance (if you want to include any. If you're uncomfortable with the subject of romance--trust me, I really REALLY get you--then please just let me know and I'll cut off any potential romantic ties or plotlines), that's a very difficult situation as I only ever RP homosexual relationships between two guys. It's a complicated story, but let's just say I'm incredibly stubborn in that matter. XD

If you're interested, please let me know! 

THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah okay! :)  May I ask what exactly you're interested in doing and how much you usually end up writing???

Oooooooooookay, so as I asked the other dude, what genre are YOU interested in and how much do you normally end up writing? XDDD

Hello!

I'd be interested in doing an action/thriller rp with you!

my writing length varies, but I usually do about 1-2 paragraphs each post. (read the replies)

Just a quick question, do you usually RP as a female or a male?

Ah awesome!! :DD Thanks for responding!! :))

I only ever do male characters, how about you???

Hello ^^

I might be interested in something if we can work out a platonic FxM pairing with dark fantasy elements. As for how much I write, if we get a plot line that I can world build and really enjoy, quite a bit. Lately I've been averaging 1k+ words. This is a current 1x1 I'm in if you want a sample. 

Hope to hear from you!

Hello ^^

I might be interested in something if we can work out a platonic FxM pairing with dark fantasy elements. As for how much I write, if we get a plot line that I can world build and really enjoy, quite a bit. Lately I've been averaging 1k+ words. This is a current 1x1 I'm in if you want a sample. 

Hope to hear from you!

Your writing style is very nice and I am honestly VERY impressed with the length! XDDD I would love to RP with you, but unfortunately, I am, as listed above, very stubborn on not doing FxM pairings due to very...specific and strong reasons. XDD This is one of the reasons why I have difficulties finding roleplay partners if I may add.

Your writing style is very nice and I am honestly VERY impressed with the length! XDDD I would love to RP with you, but unfortunately, I am, as listed above, very stubborn on not doing FxM pairings due to very...specific and strong reasons. XDD This is one of the reasons why I have difficulties finding roleplay partners if I may add.

Thanks ^^ I've written longer, however. Around 4k.

Is there anyway I can convince you to do otherwise? I'm not all that fond of playing my main character as male (seeing as being biologically female does that apparently x3.)

-Entices with posts-

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks ^^ I've written longer, however. Around 4k.

Is there anyway I can convince you to do otherwise? I'm not all that fond of playing my main character as male (seeing as being biologically female does that apparently x3.)

-Entices with posts-

No, not really unfortunately. XDD It's been this way for a very VERY long time, and although my reasons are private, let me just say that it would certainly explain my 'I'd rather not' stance. XDD

No, not really unfortunately. XDD It's been this way for a very VERY long time, and although my reasons are private, let me just say that it would certainly explain my 'I'd rather not' stance. XDD

-Sighs- Alright. (And based upon the way you're talking about it, just gonna say that I'm an asexual fuck but have done romantic plots of all pairings x3)

-Sighs- Alright. (And based upon the way you're talking about it, just gonna say that I'm an asexual fuck but have done romantic plots of all pairings x3)

Well there's that, but, some other very personal situations that don't necessarily make me that...comfortable with those types of pairings. XDD Juuuuuuuuust trust me on this. XDD 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back