• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner! Original characters <3

Jupiter_Pluvius

~*~Wanderer ~*~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyya!
I am currently looking for a 1 on 1 long term RP partner. I have been roleplaying off and on for about 3 years now, and I've recently been inspired to get back to it!
I'm a creative writing major, so this is one of absolute favorite hobbies, but I've been writing too much for school and not enough for pleasure lately. I miss creating worlds with others and diving into them together! <3

So! I'm not too terribly picky. I'm simply looking for someone who likes to character build, who knows how to interact with characters and the environment, and keep the pace moving.

I have characters who are male and female, and even gender fluid.
I'd be more than happy to make a new character alongside you.

While I think plot is important, I also feel if you put two characters in a room, you'll find a story -- that said, it's important to have an idea of what type of RP it's going to be (horror, adventure, romance, post-apocalyptic, ect). I'm also not opposed to having a solid plot, if you had an idea you wanted to try.

Thanks for taking the time to read!
Don't hesitate to get in touch with questions, or if there's something you see you'd like to alter/something you didn't see you're curious about.

Much love~

Oh, ps. I also work third shift at a slow job, so most of my replies are throughout the night and wee hours of the morning.. But I will ALWAYS make an effort to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back