• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partner! (Many Genres, Many Interests, Many Things!)

CeruleanStars

‧₊˚✩彡 Antiquated Storyteller ‧₊˚✩彡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Hey There! ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
My name is CeruleanStars (or Cerulean, or Stars, or any combination of my name really, I'm not picky) and I'm looking for some cool RP partners to make some even cooler stories with!

• Overview

I'm an illustrator and designer, so I prefer to draw my own characters for roleplays when I get the opportunity to rather than doing face claims, but I'm also rather proficient at describing what a character looks like in writing! Let's go over the basics real quick:​

⏤͟͟͞͞★ I'm 21+ (exact age can be provided if needed)
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ I've been Roleplaying online for over 15 years

• Former Omegle Roleplayer
    • Email Roleplayer
    • Forum Roleplayer (Previous sites include Immortal Night, RPChat, and more)
    • DM/PM Roleplayer
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ I reply AT LEAST once a day, if not more
    • I have a full time job and various contract jobs I do on the side, so my timing might be a little crazy, but trust that I will reply!
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ I curse/cuss, so please be comfortable with that!
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ LGBTQA+ Friendly!

Writing Habits

⏤͟͟͞͞★ I'm highly adaptable when it comes to writing!
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ 700-1k+ words depending on what's happening in the scene
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ Highly communicative, so if there's ever confusion, I'll always ask questions!
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ I'm always open to trying new themes, genres, or pairings!
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ I'm very patient. If life gets too busy, just let me know and I'll wait!
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ I can RP any gender
    ⏤͟͟͞͞★ I have no triggers!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and I'd be more than happy to respond! If you're interested, please send a DM and we can talk more about it!
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back