• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partner (Ignore Post Count)

shygirl3

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a partner who will do the following:

~Write a decent amount per response. At least a paragraph please.

~Contribute to the plot! I'm usually full of ideas, but it's nice to have the occasional plot twist that I didn't plan.

~Talk to me outside of the RP, I like planning and knowing that you're enjoying the RP.

~Respond frequently. I can usually respond a couple of times a day, I would appreciate if you can do the same. (I understand if there's a couple of days you can't fit in our rp, that's life. But, if you know ahead of time you can't talk I would appreciate knowing so I don't think you left me. I'll do the same for you.)

Okay, here's a little bit about me. I'm open to most kind of genres, I do prefer realistic/modern RP's. However, I will do some fantasy or fandoms rp if the plot interests me. My plots usually have some romantic aspects, but I don't want it solely based on romance. My pairings are usually MxF, but I also usually play more than one character because lets face it, an rp with just 2 characters can get boring. I prefer for my main character to be the female. That's really the only things I can think of to share currently, but if you have any questions feel free to PM me, or just post it here :)

Time for some pairings, I have a couple of plots planned out already but they are always open to new ideas. (The ones in bold are the roles I would like to play. If neither is boldfaced, I'll play either.)

Shy girl x Popular guy

Best friends love triangle

Stage Manager x lead in play

Over Achiever x Slacker/laid back

Princess x Prince

Prince x Commoner

Princess
x Guard

Rich x Poor

City x Country

Coffee Barista x customer

I hope you find something that interests you, if you have any other ideas feel free to run them by me! I hope to rp with you soon!

I'm up for City x Country and Shy Girl x Popular Guy, Rich x Poor and Over Achiever x Slacker/laid back

I'd like to do one of these: (Asterisks mark the preferred themes and themes for which I have a slightly different combination)

Stage Manager x lead in play

Princess x Prince *

Prince x Commoner *

Princess
x Guard *

Rich x Poor

City x Country

I also have my own ideas, so just PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back