• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KingOfStories

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • Hi, my name is Reece. I'm 23 years old and live in England. I usually write at least one paragraph to two when roleplaying with 3 - 4 lines. My pairings are usually MxF or MxM and I tend to roleplay as a male character only. I can roleplay either canon or OCs. Romance isn't a must but it can be included.

Hey are you still looking for a partner? I'm 18, but at the moment I'm in the Philippines(usually I live in America), so if I seem to keep strange hours that's why

Hello Reece!

I go by Lamby but despite my name I am a full grown ewe of 25+ years 🐑

Ok I’ll drop the sheep talk now! I saw you were interested in spooky based fantasy and I’ve ran a DND campaign that fuels exactly what you’re looking for!

The DnD campaign I ran was “Curse of Strahd” obviously about a Vampire lord! It’s got everything in it! From Cursed lands like Silent Hill, werewolves, witches and hags included! Devils and Demons!? Despair or Redemption!? Fallen angels!?! This book has it all! Would love to plot with someone to write something inspired off of it! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back