• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP experience!

Hey! I'm 22, male, and from the US. I joined up a couple months back, but never really comiited to this site. But I've always been intrigued by roleplaying and decided I would take the plunge! As the title indicates, I would appreciate some patience and guidance as the story progresses. I have a few vague story ideas, but, as a a true student, I am open to ideas and suggestions. However, I've decided to take a firm stand and decline any famdom stories as I would not be able to accurately play characters that I did not create. Please let me know If you're interested!!! 

A few ideas

• (fantasy) Adventure is all you know in this land of rival kingdoms and treacherous men. But once a king's guard gets a hold of you, how do you respond? Pressed into the wars of kings and men or flee as an outlaw for the rest of your days? Could be one hell of a tavern story...or a horrible song from a bard on the road
  • (fantasy/modern) What a time to be a superhero. Media coverage, your own brand of gum, and they finally assign you a sidekick! But this punk may be more trouble than (s)he's worth. 
  • (futuristic) You can barely make out your own handwriting as you sign the contract. Being 83 would do that to you. Not sure if working in the asteroid mines had anything to do with it They said they'd make you young forever. Stronger, faster, brand new. You had heard whispers of people shipped out, never heard from again. But fuck it, your on your deathbed on backwater planet. Not like you're getting any younger...right?

PM, reply, post, send a raven, send a turtle, whatever! Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back