• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP buddy

birdyluv0

Phoenix
Hey everyone! I'm looking for an RP buddy (or more, for different RPs)

I am a pretty experienced RPer, and I prefer detailed and casual RPs. I am a grammar freak, so I am looking for someone with good grammar and good spelling.

Here are some RP ideas:

Fandom RPs: Doctor Who, My Little Pony, Steven Universe, Warrior Cats

Fantasy RPs: (anything to do with dragons.)

Man, I haven't seen MLP in ages. The bronies always scared me off but I love Rarity so much.

Alright, you might have a partner. Buuuuut you might have to fill me in on a lot of things. ♥

Enn said:
Man, I haven't seen MLP in ages. The bronies always scared me off but I love Rarity so much.
Alright, you might have a partner. Buuuuut you might have to fill me in on a lot of things. ♥
I can keep stuff to specific seasons. So if you didn't want spoilers for season 4 and 5, I could do that.

Pfft. I've got pony-loving friends who probably already spoiled it for me. Are we having an RP set in the generic world, set in the middle of canon happenings/characters, etc. Are they ponies or humanized or anthromorphic in the RP?

Enn said:
Pfft. I've got pony-loving friends who probably already spoiled it for me. Are we having an RP set in the generic world, set in the middle of canon happenings/characters, etc. Are they ponies or humanized or anthromorphic in the RP?
lol

No humanized or anthromorphic characters. It would pretty much just be in the generic world, although contact between canon characters might happen.

I'd definitely be interested in warrior cats, but also some kind of dragon RP. PM me when you get back on!

Did you have anything specific in mind for a fantasy RP? And if it has to do with dragons, does it matter whether we're fighting dragons, training dragons, hunting dragons or just have a big variety of dragons inhabiting the land and seascape?

Snickers said:
Did you have anything specific in mind for a fantasy RP? And if it has to do with dragons, does it matter whether we're fighting dragons, training dragons, hunting dragons or just have a big variety of dragons inhabiting the land and seascape?
I don't really have anything specific in mind yet. But I was kind of thinking that the people live among dragons, so it could include training dragons and them inhabiting the surrounding land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back