• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Buddies

I_Is_Pupper

That's one spicy egg.
Hi! My name is Pupper. I've made a post on here before, but now that I know what I"m doing, I'll make things quick and concise.

Requirements:
  1. I am 21, so I refuse to roleplay with anyone under 18. I'm sorry in advance, but that just isn't something I'm comfortable doing.
  2. I tend to lean towards Fantasy and Romance. However, I am fine with any genre and am open to anything. Don't let the lack of tags fool you. The only thing I won't do is Sci-FI, simply because it isn't a genre that I'm interested in.
  3. I prefer to plot out roleplays instead of getting right into it. I hope that won't be an issue.
  4. Please be literate? It's fine if you make a mistake here and there. I'm sure I will occasionally as well. All I ask is that you use proper grammar and are able to form cohesive sentences.
  5. And lastly, lengthwise, I prefer at least one paragraph. I am not picky when it comes to length, so long as I have something to go off of. I range anywhere between single paragraphs all the way to novellas. I will try to match what I'm given.

That's it for now. I can't wait to meet you! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back