• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Buddies (Rick and Morty)

Cheyaroo

Unlucky Member

Hi there, I'm Chey. I'm gonna cut right to the chase here, haha- I'm looking for some roleplay partners.

I'd really like to do a Rick and Morty roleplay. I started watching it a few days ago, and finished season two today. I can't wait until the season three airs! But I'd really like to play as Morty.

However, if R&M isn't your cup of tea, I'd also be interested in Steven Universe. I also happen to think that a crossover between Steven Universe, and Rick and Morty would be pretty interesting, and I'd love to try that out, if you'd like. Haha.

If you're interested, please let me know!​

Zaddy said:
omg, I've been wanting to rp Rick and Morty too lol...what were your ideas?
Omg, nice! I don't have many ideas, to be honest; I was thinking maybe we could brainstorm a plot together, or something?

Could we do a GemxGem? It'll just be the two of our gems [not the crystal gems], and I also have a plot for it.

Oh, well- I usually prefer using canons, and I don't really have a Gem OC, so... I'm not sure you'd want to roleplay with me. I'm lame. xD

Cheyaroo said:
Oh, well- I usually prefer using canons, and I don't really have a Gem OC, so... I'm not sure you'd want to roleplay with me. I'm lame. xD
It's fine. Some of my friends consider me lame too to be honest xD

A STEVEN UNIVERSE R&M CROSSOVER?

Dude... I didn't even think of that...

I'M IN! SIGN ME UP!

I'VE GOT OCs IN BOTH FANDOMS! xD

Yooooo I know this was posted forever ago but I just made a Rick and Morty RP thread if y'all interested want to join! I binged both seasons in one day two weeks ago and I've been itching for a roleplay but our fandom has such a small following on here (and tumblr). D: Still being fleshed out but if you guys wanna help that'd be awesome!

Casual - Rick and Morty (OCs welcome)

Hey! I uh, have a post on another roleplay site that you may be interested in responding to? Since I know you prefer crossovers https://www.cherubplay.co.uk/directory/39723/

Just tell me its you when/if you connect. I may not be on here more than once (this time). This is open to everyone, since it has an unlimited amount of responses on the market! Please do consider to everyone who sees this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back