Looking for RP Buddies (Always Open!)

Ambria

Hello there, again!

Before we get started; I'm looking for someone who is kind of active. Now, when I say "active", I don't care if you only post once a day, as long as you don't just drop it with a tip of the hat. I understand people get bored with certain RPs. I believe we all have been down that road! All I'm saying is, let me know if you get bored. I would be much happier for someone to tell me that, than to just start ignoring me.

I'm usually quite active on the weekends, and after school. I like to say I try my best to keep a minimum of 300 words per post, but when I'm tired, busy, or have that dreaded writers block, it might be between 100-200. However, just because sometimes I post short replies, that doesn't mean I'm not interested!

I will role play almost anything, and no; I'm not exaggerating. I always prefer to play the female role, as I'm female in real life. But, I do not mind playing the role of a guy, as long as it's an interesting plot! I tend to stay more interested when I know what's coming ahead, or if I think I know how it should work. (if that even makes one bit of since.)

Ok, so down to business.

Gender Parings are usually: FxF, or MxF. I've never done MxM before, but I could always give it a try.

Here are some of my favorite parings:

Human x Human

Human x
Supernatural Being

Human
x Werewolf, or Vampire

Angel x
Demon

Popular
x Shy

"Goody-two-shoes" x Bad Boy/Girl

Rock star x
Fan

Married Man x
Other Woman

Rich
x Poor

Young Girl x Wealthy Older Man

Teacher x Student

Criminal x Cop

Someone in an abusive relationship x Helper

(and so many more I couldn't remember! Don't be afraid to give suggestions! I just went blank for a moment.)

Goofy Plot Ideas...

1.) Teenage Pregnancy (Always drama there.)

2.) An Abusive Relationship/Marriage

3.) Forbidden Love (Like a Romeo and Juliet situation!)

4.) Widow/Widower Who After a Long battle Finds Love

5.) Nothing but a Mistake (Aha, been a while since I've had one of those. I can explain more if you like.)

6.) Broken Marriage (Which the characters try to fix. . .)

7.) Ohhh! A divorced couple who learns that separating was stupid in the first place.

8.) Anything with drama and or romance

(Drawing another blank here... LOL I am still open for any ideas, though.)

One more thing, if anyone wants to do something like... I don't know... a "The Walking Dead" RP, I would love you until the end of time. I'm absolutely obsessed with that show. No joke...

Well, that's it! PM me, or post here if you're interested.

Anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambria said:

Hello there, again!

Before we get started; I'm looking for someone who is kind of active. Now, when I say "active", I don't care if you only post once a day, as long as you don't just drop it with a tip of the hat. I understand people get bored with certain RPs. I believe we all have been down that road! All I'm saying is, let me know if you get bored. I would be much happier for someone to tell me that, than to just start ignoring me.

I'm usually quite active on the weekends, and after school. I like to say I try my best to keep a minimum of 300 words per post, but when I'm tired, busy, or have that dreaded writers block, it might be between 100-200. However, just because sometimes I post short replies, that doesn't mean I'm not interested!

I will role play almost anything, and no; I'm not exaggerating. I always prefer to play the female role, as I'm female in real life. But, I do not mind playing the role of a guy, as long as it's an interesting plot! I tend to stay more interested when I know what's coming ahead, or if I think I know how it should work. (if that even makes one bit of since.)

Ok, so down to business.

Gender Parings are usually: FxF, or MxF. I've never done MxM before, but I could always give it a try.

Human x Human

Human x
Supernatural Being

Human
x Werewolf, or Vampire

Angel x
Demon

Popular
x Shy

Rock star x
Fan

Married Man x
Other Woman

Rich
x Poor

Teacher x Student

Criminal x Cop

(and so many more I couldn't remember! Don't be afraid to give suggestions! I just went blank for a moment.)

Goofy Plot Ideas...

5.) Nothing but a Mistake (Aha, been a while since I've had one of those. I can explain more if you like.)

7.) Ohhh! A divorced couple who learns that separating was stupid in the first place.

One more thing, if anyone wants to do something like... I don't know... a "The Walking Dead" RP, I would love you until the end of time. I'm absolutely obsessed with that show. No joke...

Anyone interested?
Well, if you'd like, I'm up for Walking Dead, hands-down. ^^"..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Commander Rokan]Im down with a MxF with a lot of your plots. (goofy and non)

[/QUOTE]
Great! Would you mind PMing me your favorite ones? I would be happy to RP with you.

Human x Supernatural Being

Human x Werewolf, or Vampire

Angel x Demon

Popular x Shy

Rock star x Fan

Rich x Poor

I'd be willing to do a FxF with any of these! I don't really like one more than the others,so if there's one in particular you're craving I'd be happy to do it!

I'm happy to RP with both of you.

@§ Mori §

I would like to try the Goody-two-shoes x Bad Boy/Girl

I love FxF!

@dryandark

I've done a few of those, i'd be happy to hear your ideas. Want to PM me about it?

This is still open- if anyone's willing to give it a shot. :)  

Ambria said:

Hello there, again!

Ok, so down to business.

Human x Human

Human x
Supernatural Being

Human
x Werewolf, or Vampire

Angel x
Demon

Popular
x Shy

Rock star x
Fan

Married Man x
Other Woman

Rich
x Poor

Teacher x Student

Criminal x Cop

Goofy Plot Ideas... (Once selected, I can send a plot to them. Like, an actual one.)

Anyone interested?

I'm interested in the Human x Werewolf pairing. I love doing supernatural stuff like that. A lot of your plots seem pretty cool. I'm new to rping on websites and stuff but I've done plenty over kik. I've been wanting a nice supernatural romance rp for a while now.

Still looking?

Here's what I like from your list;

Human x Human

Human x Supernatural Being

Popular x Shy

Ooh. I like the whole Angel x Demon thing, which would thus naturally incorporate the whole forbidden love kinda thing. I'd love to do something with it, if you're still interested of course.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you guys!

But yes, I am still looking. If you'd guys like, I will pm you so we can farther talk about it!

CreepyCheshire said:
If you're still open to it.
I'd like to do a The Walking Dead roleplay thing .3.
I totally am still open for it!

If you'd like, PM me and we can talk about it farther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back