• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for romance partner

Evole

Hi People,

I am looking to get back into roleplaying. I am looking to find a few partners that would be interested in doing romance roleplay. I am a big fan of romance.

What I look for:

• 1-3 Paragraphs
  • 1-3 posts a day
  • OC
  • Interested in creating a story.

A couple of pairing I am interested in:

• Short x Tall Rivals
  • Demon X Savior
  • Human x Dragon
  • Human x Vampire
  • The creature within x Human
  • Princess x Guard?
  • Classmate X Royalty
  • Food x Demon

Always looking for new people to talk to and develop stories. 

Food x Demon X'D I think I died a little while reading that lololol I totally took it the wrong way and though of a plate of food.

Your ideas sound cool, and your terms are pretty reasonable. I'm just starting at this website and need a few more people to talk with and RP with too, I'd be happy to help if you want ^^ I love creating stories and playing them out.

Food x Demon X'D I think I died a little while reading that lololol I totally took it the wrong way and though of a plate of food.

Your ideas sound cool, and your terms are pretty reasonable. I'm just starting at this website and need a few more people to talk with and RP with too, I'd be happy to help if you want ^^ I love creating stories and playing them out.

Lol.

Pm me and we can talk about the rp/development of the plot. 

I would definitely be interested in the Human x Vampire or the Princess x Guard :)  

Pm me and we can talk about the rp/development of the plot.

Also, tell me what role you want to play and if you want to combine the rps? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back