• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for roleplays

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to this site and still finding my way around but not new to roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for around six years now. My favorite genres are realistic,slice of life and fantasy rps but I'm willing to do anything really. So if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them and join you! I do have some rp pairs in mind. I don't have any rules really beside that I only do MxF pairs and prefer to play the male part. And I probably prefer roleplaying in a thread.

The Pairs: (The part in bold is the role I prefer.)

Neighbor X Neighbor.

Zombie Apocalypse Survivor X Survivor.

Husband X Wife

Schizophrenic Writer X Psychiatrist

Assassin X Target/Handler

Kidnapper X Kidnapped.

Angel X Human

Boyfriend
X Pregnant Girlfriend

PM me or post if you are interested or have any ideas :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. My. Goodness. I have so many fantasy plots that i would like to share with you!

I'm interested in husband x wife, kidnapper x kidnapped, or boyfriend x pregnant girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back