• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplays! (Again)

QueenofDorks

Cute Space Dork
Eyyyyyy.

So.

Kinda lacking on roleplays once again so I would like to start up some more! uvu

{Pairings and Topics}

Witch x Human

Witch Covens

Rival Gangs {Pretty much Rival x Rival}

Arranged Marriage {Self explanatory.}

Siren x Merman

Siren x Human

Siren x Pirate

Scientist x Experiment

Elf Goddess x Elf God

Elf Goddess x Human {Can either be a peasant, king, prince.}

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Bad Boy x Bad Girl {With a supernatural twist of course. Perhaps Vampire x Succubus or Vampire x Siren.}

Grim Reaper x Human

Nymph x Human {Or anything else fantasy based.}

Dragon Rider x Apprentice

Alice In Wonderland {With our original take upon it}

Steampunk Victorian

Doll x Inventor {Could be matched with the above setting.}

Annnnnnnnnd for once! I have fandoms! A small amount but eh. I'm in the mood to do some of these.

Blue Exorcist

Kuroshitsuji

Dragon Age

Telltale's The Wolf Among Us

Mass Effect

As for rules I prefer paragraph style, no script. Paragraphs can range from 2-4. Maybe 5 if I'm really well invested into the roleplay. Doubling is a must and well appreciated as I would like to keep things even between my partner, I also enjoy multiple characters because it can help further a plot. The roleplay can take place in either a thread or conversation. Character sheets are also another must.

Besides that... not much for rules/and or preferences really.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be okay with any of the pairings you would like to do! And the only fandom I know up and down is mass effect, as I have just recently replayed through the games.

QueenofDorks said:
Ahh okay! Do you prefer original roleplays over fandom or does it not matter as much? cx
Again, I dont have much of a preference. I'm very flexible when it comes to roleplaying.

OhFallenMars said:
Again, I dont have much of a preference. I'm very flexible when it comes to roleplaying.
Oh! Okay. unu I'll PM you so we can discuss details.

[QUOTE="Loki NoOnesson]I'd be interested in the dragon rider x apprentice, if you're still looking for someone to do that one

[/QUOTE]
Yes! I'm still looking for someone for that -- in fact I haven't had much takers on that pairing. PM and we can discuss details!

~bump~

I like the idea of Scientist x Experiment, maybe some romance involved. The thing is, I can double, and I enjoy doing so, but I usually don't post or reply longer than a paragraph

[QUOTE="xX AeRo Girl Xx]I like the idea of Scientist x Experiment, maybe some romance involved. The thing is, I can double, and I enjoy doing so, but I usually don't post or reply longer than a paragraph

[/QUOTE]
I don't mind at least one paragraph with some kind of detail. c: So I'd be down to doing a roleplay with you.

By your avatar I'm assuming you're also a fan of Steven Universe? ;;

Yessss! I love love love Steven Universe. Garnet (ruby and sapphire) are my otp! Shoot me a PM when you get the chance!

QueenofDorks said:
I don't mind at least one paragraph with some kind of detail. c: So I'd be down to doing a roleplay with you.
By your avatar I'm assuming you're also a fan of Steven Universe? ;;

Like, werewolves...you know, human by day, but wolf at night? It's a pack and we just have a fantasy civilization....unless you meant a one on one rp...sowwy...

QueenofDorks said:
Not so down to group roleplays if that's what you're talking about. Sorry @Harley Quinley
And @Robyn Raskolof I'm kind in the planning stage process of a scientist x experiment. Is there another pairing you were perhaps interested in?
Well I was thinking something more slice of life ish. im not sure actually i got so many im wanting to do. What would you want?

I don't do as much of slice of life roleplays. It's rare and depends on the plot itself. I'm down to doing any of the pairings that I listed previously.

QueenofDorks said:
Eyyyyyy.
So.

Kinda lacking on roleplays once again so I would like to start up some more! uvu

{Pairings and Topics}

Witch x Human

Witch Covens

Rival Gangs {Pretty much Rival x Rival}

Arranged Marriage {Self explanatory.}

Siren x Merman

Siren x Human

Siren x Pirate

Scientist x Experiment

Elf Goddess x Elf God

Elf Goddess x Human {Can either be a peasant, king, prince.}

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Bad Boy x Bad Girl {With a supernatural twist of course. Perhaps Vampire x Succubus or Vampire x Siren.}

Grim Reaper x Human

Nymph x Human {Or anything else fantasy based.}

Dragon Rider x Apprentice

Alice In Wonderland {With our original take upon it}

Steampunk Victorian

Doll x Inventor {Could be matched with the above setting.}

Annnnnnnnnd for once! I have fandoms! A small amount but eh. I'm in the mood to do some of these.

Blue Exorcist

Kuroshitsuji

Dragon Age

Telltale's The Wolf Among Us

Mass Effect

As for rules I prefer paragraph style, no script. Paragraphs can range from 2-4. Maybe 5 if I'm really well invested into the roleplay. Doubling is a must and well appreciated as I would like to keep things even between my partner, I also enjoy multiple characters because it can help further a plot. The roleplay can take place in either a thread or conversation. Character sheets are also another must.

Besides that... not much for rules/and or preferences really.
I guess i pick vampire x Human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back