• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {Looking For Roleplaying Partners}

Vy4

Hewo, Vy4 Here
As you can see I'm lacking of a Roleplaying Partner, I was hoping you could be one

I'm not exactly picky all I want is
  • A Semi-Lit (2-3 lines per response)
  • Understandable since I might be inactive in the weekdays due to school
  • And stays in Topic
On the topic of OCs​
I might choose my Character depends on what the Roleplay is all-about Sometimes I might choose a Cold OC or A Sweet Energetic One

On the Topic of Roleplaying Topics

I'm capable of roleplaying about anime and games, if I don't know the game/anime introduce me all about it

I hope we can Roleplay soon and thanks for visiting
-Vy4​

I'm in a ridiculous number of fandoms, some of which I don't get to write from much at all. Should you be interested you could always check out my post as there is a list of pretty much all of the fandoms I could think of that I can write from in the comments.
If you're interested in any of those, pm me. I'm chill with OCs I just like to see what I'm working with before agreeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back