• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Roleplaying Partners!!! (Always Looking) ((UPDATED))

Hello, I'm sourpatchkids! I've been roleplaying for about 6 years. I'm 20 years old. I attend college but with the 2nd semester coming I'll have a lot more free time on my hands so I'm gonna be active a lot more.

My Availability

So I'm gonna say I'm available every day. I have a part-time job but for the most part, I'm available all the time. I might get a second job soon but for whatever reason if it interferes with our RP I will let you know.Also, keep in mind I do travel A LOT! If I ever go MIA for a few days I'm most likely traveling. I do try to keep my laptop with me at all times but for whatever reason, the internet is slow or I don't have internet I'll send a PM or post through my phone so I apologize in advance for not giving the best post.

My Post Length and Writing Style

I'm Semi-Literal so expect 2-3 paragraphs, depending on my mood I might write more, I'm a very detailed writer, but this can change depending on my mood. My spelling and punctuation are not the best but it is exceptional. I write in 3rd person.I can do MxM and MxF I don't have much experience with FxF but if you can convince me I'll be more than happy to work something out. I only play female, but I will go into full detail into that later.

Genres I DO NOT like

- Mystery
- Mythology
-Superheros

Genres I DO like

-Romance
- Slice-of-Life
- Modern
- Supernatural (Vampires, werewolves, and anything that falls into those categories)
- Apocalypse
-Fantasy

Fandoms

- American Horror Story
- Riverdale
- Gossip Girl
- Reign
- Day of the Dead
- Ouran High school Host Club
-One Piece
- Kingdom Hearts
- Diabolki Lovers
-Boys over flowers
-School (Korean drama series)
-Skins (UK)

Some Pairings that I'm interested in doing

(xx, means I'm really craving it)

Vampire x Human
Teacher x Student
Jock x Nerd
Celebrity x Stylist (xx)
Popular x Outcast
Rich x Poor (xx)
Teacher x Student
Vampire x Werewolf
Demon x Human
Princess x Knight (xx)
Witch x Human (xx)
Angel x Human
Fallen Angel x Human
Demon x Angel (xx)
Werewolf x Human
Assassin x Princess
Vampire Hunter x Hunter
Werewolf Hunter x Hunter
Kpop idols
American horror story (xx)

Preferences and Other Pointers
So I prefer playing female characters. But before you get thrown off I have no problem playing a male character UNLESS you are willing to play a male character for my female character. If you just send me your female character I will stop responding. So again so we are on the same page if you want me to play a male cool, but you have to be willing to do the same for me.

Try and be active. I know life can get in the way and we all have things to do but for the most part, try to be active, I'm really looking for something long term. For whatever reason you have to pull out from the roleplay please let me know.

I personally don't care if you write in 1st or 3rd person whatever you're comfortable with is fine as long as I can tell which character is which and what they are doing its fine. I just ask you not to give me a one-line response, 1 solid paragraph would be great!

I'm not gonna go into detail with this, I think this saying speaks for itself, "Respect others so they can respect you."

If you want to have an OCC conversation with me, by all means, do it!!!!! Ask me how my day is going, ask me how work was, ask me what kind of music I like, ask me what animes or shows I'm watching.I'm here to make friends as well.

If you have an ideas please feel free to share it with me. I'm always open to new ideas.

I mainly RP over PMs because its a lot easier for me, I also RP on discord.

So I can't think of anything else, if I do I'll add onto it later but other than that hope to RP with you soon!!​

Last edited:
Would you be interested in an angel/demon or angel/human roleplay? I have ideas for both : )

Hello!
I'd like to do something with witch x human, teacher x student, or princess x knight.
We could always combine the witch/human and teacher/student together. Like a human wanting to learn about the supernatural would seek out a witch.

heyo!
i'm down for Assassin x Princess or Celebrity x Non Fan! or we can make something original for slice of life, whatever you'd like!

Hello!
I'd like to do something with witch x human, teacher x student, or princess x knight.
We could always combine the witch/human and teacher/student together. Like a human wanting to learn about the supernatural would seek out a witch.

I'm up for it! Just PM me and we can get started.

heyo!
i'm down for Assassin x Princess or Celebrity x Non Fan! or we can make something original for slice of life, whatever you'd like!

I'm up for either one! The Assassin x Princess is speaking more too me. Send me a PM so we can get started!

Hello! I'm very interested in roleplaying with you. Mostly the Vampire x Human and Vampire x Werewolf pairings speak to me the most.

Heya! Would you be interested in a Vampire x Human, Vampire x Werewolf or Rich x Poor?

If you're up for it, I'll love to plot a modern fantasy romance with you!

Hi there! Would you be willing to play Axel from Kingdom Hearts for my OC and I can double for you as someone else from either Kingdom Hearts or just an original story we come up with?

I'm not too good with supernatural stuff, but fantasy, modern settings, or victorian eara settings are good for me.

I am new to the site but not to rping, I just can't send pms right now but if you are interested we can start a forum or a pm either way! :)

Hi there! Would you be willing to play Axel from Kingdom Hearts for my OC and I can double for you as someone else from either Kingdom Hearts or just an original story we come up with?

I'm not too good with supernatural stuff, but fantasy, modern settings, or victorian eara settings are good for me.

I am new to the site but not to rping, I just can't send pms right now but if you are interested we can start a forum or a pm either way! :)

Just message me when you can so we can start. No rush I've been there.

Hi! I know that this thread hasn’t really been posted on in a while, but if it’s truly still open, would you be open to discussing an Ouran Highschool Host Club roleplay with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back