• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Roleplay Partners!

honeyyskz

looking to rp!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am currently in search of roleplay partners (preferably long term, but short term/for one roleplay is okay with me).
My discord is honeyyskz if there are any further inquiries.

☆ Important things to know about me
  • I'm 19 and my timezone is PST.
  • I work part-time and I'm a student. Between both, I am busy all days of the week; however, I will be able to respond.
  • Semi-lit/lit, novella if I'm really into the roleplay.
  • I only roleplay males. This might change in the future.
  • Currently not looking for OC x OC. OC x character from fandom is okay, if I'm rp'ing the character from the fandom.
  • Open to doubling up (I haven't really dabbled, so I'm not sure how they work.)
  • Not comfortable with NSFW.
  • Ghost friendly, please let me know if you don't wish to continue. I won't take it personally.
  • I roleplay in 3rd person.
  • I'm very flexible and willing to try and roleplay just about anything.

☆ What I Am Looking For
  • Must be 18+. I am not comfortable roleplaying with minors.
  • Someone patient and flexible with response times. I will do my best to respond daily but around finals season, responses will be slower. I will let you know in advance.
  • Contributes to/advances the plot. Besides planning, adding to or pushing the plot during the roleplay would be great too! It makes it more interesting in my opinion.
  • Be kind OOC! I'm human too.
  • Preferably semi-lit, lit or novella. I don't mind shorter writing styles.
  • Preferably (mostly) proper grammar! It is no biggie if English isn't your first language, it's just a preference.
  • (Mostly) consistent responses. This--in no way--means that I need a response every day, all I need is an estimated response rate in advance. If things happen, please let me know ASAP

☆ Fandoms **
  • Honkai Star Rail -- I am up to date.
  • Genshin -- I don't know much past Sumeru.
  • Harry Potter -- Comfortable and familiar with, have not read past Cursed Child.
  • Percy Jackson -- Comfortable and familiar with.
  • Solo Leveling -- Comfortable and familiar with.
  • Demon Slayer -- Watched all of the anime, but not caught up with the manga.

☆ Genres/Plots **
  • Enemies to Lovers (all-time favorite)
  • Vampire x Human/Other Race
  • Detective/Citizen x Criminal
  • Angel x Demon
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Dystopian
  • High school/College
  • Childhood friends
  • Angst
  • Drama
** There is definitely more to the lists, please let me know what you wish to roleplay and we'll figure something out!

If you are interested, send me a pm! Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back