• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Roleplay Partners

percyxoxo

Hi! Hello!

First of all, my name is Percy, I’m 23 years old, so here are some

Ground Rules:
I would prefer you to be 20+ years old, the youngest I’m willing to interact with is 19, I mean no offense or anything, it’s all about my preference.

I tend to write 5+ computer lines, but I also haven't roleplayed in a long time, so I might be rusty. I came from Quotev and when I found out what they were doing, of course I had the sudden craving to roleplay again. I don’t expect huge lines from you, as long as it’s 3+ computer lines.

I only do doubling up. Canon x oc, I’ll only do oc x oc if it’s without a fandom. You roleplay your oc and a canon and I‘ll roleplay my oc and the canon character of your sides crush.

I do storylines and free play just let me know if you get bored

I’m willing to try roleplaying here, but would also like roleplaying on Discord

Now, finally my

Fandoms:
Bold = I would be more willing to rp

Unbold = Its not what I’m desperately wanting to rp but will if asked

Italicized = I don't remember/know much about it and not sure how I feel about rping it but go ahead and ask

TV Shows:
Supernatural
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
American Horror Story
NCIS
Criminal Minds
Gravity Falls
The Umbrella Academy
The Witcher
Helluva Boss/Hazbin
Movies/Books:
Harry Potter (Golden Trio, Marauders Era, Next Gen)
Percy Jackson (I have read PJO, HOO and I read the first book of Trials of Apollo, I do plan on rereading PJO and HOO, I do plan on reading the rest of the series)

Games:
Danganronpa (I finished Game 1 and 2, I need to watch DR3)
Life is Strange
Until Dawn
Obey Me!

Extra:
YouTubers (feel free to ask what YouTubers I know - I probably won't know most of them)
Original storylines (will roleplay bxg, gxg, bxb)
AUs (for fandom or real life)
Heathers
Ghost
though I really wanna roleplay Helluva Boss more than Hazbin but am up for both or anything on this list
Black Butler will be aged up

For most of these, I’m either gonna scrap my ocs and make a new one, or I don’t even have an oc (and I’m not gonna make a new oc if unprompted because I don’t want to get attached only to not be able to use them) so please be patient with that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back