• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Roleplay Partners!

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hey there! I'm Sammy and I'm really in the mood to do some roleplaying!

I'm gonna list the current fandoms I'm into and I am not looking for anything in particular in a partner.

Diabolik Lovers (Craving!)
I am really craving Diabolik Lovers. I can play any canon character and would like to double up for it. I'll do any AU, but I'm currently craving doing the mafia AU!

Mystic Messanger
I've only recently started playing this game, so my knowledge of it and the characters is very limited. If we decide to double up, I'll do my best to portray one of the canon characters, but it may not be the best.

Angels of Death
For this, I can play any character and am willing to double up.

Amnesia
Its been a while since played this, but ill do my best to play a character we double up.

Bendy and the Ink Machine
I can play any character for thithis. And if we double up, I'd like for you to be able to play Sammy Lawrence for me.

K-12
The characters play best are Crybaby, Angelita and Kelly. I also like use my OC.

And that's it! If you're interested in roleplaying with me, then just pm me! I also have Discord , just ask it!

Hey who are you looking for on mystic messanger

I'd be looking for Ray/Saeran particular, but it really depends on who you can play!
mammon. mammon. Saw you both have a similar fandom thought you might be intrested

I can rp as sammy, its been awhile since i heard about mystic so im gonna avoid rping it for now

mammon. mammon. Saw you both have a similar fandom thought you might be intrested

I can rp as sammy, its been awhile since i heard about mystic so im gonna avoid rping it for now
Ah, this is abit of an old search thread and I'm not currently looking for BATIM rps anymore, just because I'm not as into it anymore. Sorry about that!

Ah, this is abit of an old search thread and I'm not currently looking for BATIM rps anymore, just because I'm not as into it anymore. Sorry about that!
You may want to fix that then before someone else asks about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back