• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for roleplay partners

TinySpirit

Gentle Bean
Hello there!
I'm looking for roleplay partners to have some fun with. I'm very flexible when it comes to length and such but I do prefer slightly longer replies so you really can get the feelings into it all.

The series I'm interested in at the moment is Haikyuu, BNHA, Hetalia

For haikyuu my number one favourite to write would be AsahixNoya, but I'm open to try other ships as well. The characters I am familiar with writing (altough I can try my hand at others too) are: Azumane Asahi, Nishinoya Yuu, and Sugawara Koushi

For BNHA I am open to consider most things but characters I have experience writing are limited to: Tamaki, Momo, Mirio, Izuku, Inko

As for Hetalia. I'm a bit more limited on the ships but I instead have tried rping more characters than I care to count up for you. Go wild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back