• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplay Partners! (Ignore post count)

Moonshadow

Roaming The Universe and Stars
Hello! I'm Moonshadow (Moon for short) and I'm in search for RP Partners! *Balloons fall from sky*

Moonshadow (Me! Yay!):

I'm very detailed, but not super detailed (like you can make a short story out of one post). I like to contribute to whatever ideas you throw at me. If you make me cry... Welp, I need to keep tissues next to me when I reply to you. I'll try my best to make you cry (not in a bad way).

What I require from you:

-No one liners

-Good characters

-Contribute to plot

-Patient (seeing as I need to focus on school so I may be off doing homework or in class)

-Have fun! (If you aren't enjoying the RP, then it won't be fun for neither of us. So, don't hesitate to just try a new plot.)

-Active (I'm more lenient on this since I'm inactive at times, just don't go a week without mentioning anything.)

I would also like to add I like MXF romances. I would like to play female and you play male! Also, I like doing Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Modern.

Thank you for people who have read this fully! Also, who want to be my partner!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I sometimes do a shortish reply, but I try to be as long - without rambling - as I can (writers block is horrible sometimes!). I always try to use grammar, and that sort of thing.

Anyway, I'd be interested to hear your plot ideas!

(note: I only play males c'x)

Hello! If you are still looking for partners, I would love to roleplay with you! I feel as though I fit the needed requirements. Thank you!

Hi! If you're still looking I like sci-fi if you want to do that, or fantasy. I do fit all your requirements as well.

Okay, I'm back in business since the break has started and I have more free time on my hands!

Bump!

Moonshadow said:
Hello! I'm Moonshadow (Moon for short) and I'm in search for RP Partners! *Balloons fall from sky*
Moonshadow (Me! Yay!):

I'm very detailed, but not super detailed (like you can make a short story out of one post). I like to contribute to whatever ideas you throw at me. If you make me cry... Welp, I need to keep tissues next to me when I reply to you. I'll try my best to make you cry (not in a bad way).

What I require from you:

-No one liners

-Good characters

-Contribute to plot

-Patient (seeing as I need to focus on school so I may be off doing homework or in class)

-Have fun! (If you aren't enjoying the RP, then it won't be fun for neither of us. So, don't hesitate to just try a new plot.)

-Can play male

-Active (I'm more lenient on this since I'm inactive at times, just don't go a week without mentioning anything.)

I would also like to add I like MXF romances. Also, I like doing Modern Fantasy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Modern.

Thank you for people who have read this fully! Also, who want to be my partner!
I am VERY interested in this. I don`t cry with ease, but one of the things that I want most is a partner that can make me feel. If we can both work towards that goal (as seeing how you seem like a wonderfully open person, judging only by the style you wrote this in), I think we`d get alone great. If interested, do send me a PM!

I would be interested in RP with you. I usually only play male characters in all my 1x1s. As well your schedule works for me, since I have about the exact same problem and can only reply every so often during a week.

BloomingRose said:
I'm interested in roleplaying with you! (:
Cool! PM me!

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]I would be interested in RP with you. I usually only play male characters in all my 1x1s. As well your schedule works for me, since I have about the exact same problem and can only reply every so often during a week.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, Thanks for telling me that. PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back