• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‹π¨π¨π€π’𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬! (π…πšπ§ππ¨π¦, πŽπ‚ 𝐗 πŽπ‚ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞!)

Stvrlightt

fumiko <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
οΈΆοΈΆοΈΆοΈΆΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛš. Hello! My name is Fumiko. I'm 14-years-old, and I'm looking for brand new roleplay partners! As you can tell, I'm awfully new to this website. Bare with me here! I'm a semi-literate writer, who writes in third person. I can write up about 3-7 paragraphs for you, and more. I normally play female characters, and I prefer FxM pairings. But, If we're doubling up I can play almost any gender for you. I'm one of the biggest suckers for romance! I do fandom roleplay, and I also do oc roleplay! I'll list my fandoms, then plots I have in mind! (Please be 13-15.)

β”Š β”Š β”Š. ➢ ˚ Fandoms:
Cobra Kai: (This could be a canon, or oc x oc roleplay.)

Demon Slayer.
Jujutsu Kaisen.
Stray Kids.
Karate Kid.
Danganronpa.

β”Š β”Š β”Š. ➢ ˚ Original Plots: (The role in bold is the one I'd prefer to play.)

- Good Girl x Bad Boy.
- Demon x Angel.
- Popular Girl x Nerd Boy.
- Academic Rivals.
- Hero x Villain.
- Best friends to Lovers.

I don't know what else to put so- PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back