• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplay Partners. Don't bother with reply counts. Always looking for partners.

Aspy Ink

Three Thousand Club
Hi! I'm looking for roleplay partners and I'm not picky on what they're about. I don't do roleplays based on anime's because I do not watch them. I could do a harry potter based roleplay, but I generally like the freedom of making up my own plots. I'm on most every day but I can't give an accurate measurement on my posts. It depends on my mood, health, my day, and my partners response. I will never give one liners however. I don't bite so please message me if you're interested!

Thanks!

~Beauty

Update!!!!

My inbox is becoming quite busy so I may not respond until later today or even tomorrow

Bump! ^^

Oh alright. I'm sorry we couldn't work out something to rp together. I really did like your plot idea though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back