• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for roleplay. (Link Click, Given, & others) [Updated]

blanktae

have i lost myself, or have i gained you?
Hi all!

I have fallen back in love with roleplaying, so I am looking for some more partners. Please note I am not replacing anyone. Please be over the age of 18 (see below as to why) and I prefer to roleplay on discord.

A bit about me:

I am 32 years old, they/she pronouns, and I am located in EST timezone. I have been roleplaying on and off since I was 13. I am very flexible in terms of ships and can adapt to anyone/anything. I have a couple of favorite genres and we can discuss should we start something. I roleplay in 3rd person paragraphs and generally do my best to match my partner. I also wouldn't mind texting at the start if we were doing a long-term relationship type of plot. And of course, texting is okay if the story calls for it at that time.. I just don't want it to be all texting, yk?

I work a full time office job during the day, but I have my phone next to me to reply. I also am free evenings and weekends as I have no life lol. The longest roleplay I have had is 10 years and yes, it's still going hehe 🙂 Pretty proud of it tbh.

I am currently looking for roleplays in the following (bold - first preference. italics - second preference) :

• Link Click (most want; current hyperfocus. plz)
  • Haikyuu
  • Given
  • Horimiya
  • Bungo Stray Dogs
  • Windbreaker
  • Tadaima, Okaeri
  • Buddy Daddies (Just started to watch and I am in love with them)
I have a long list of animes that I have watched or am in the process of watching. I may even be interested in roleplaying that are not on this list. Just message me and we can talk about it! And as of this time, I don't have any O/C's so I would prefer to do a pairing of people that are in the show. I also have a lot of M/M ships, minus Horimiya. However, I wouldn't mind if you had an O/C and if I feel we can create something great, we can definitely make it amazing :3

As far as the tone of the roleplay and our plot(s), I hope to brainstorm with you to find something great to play. I don't have any triggers; I love anything from angst to cavity-sweet romantic. I have played everything and anything. My favorite genres, however, are A/B/O dynamics, romance and angst.

As the title suggests, I would love for this to be long term. If it comes to where you're not happy with our roleplay or are losing interest, please let me know instead of ghosting me. We are adults so we can use our words. I would be more than happy to figure something else out. I am very easy going and understanding as I hope you would be as well.

Please let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

Last edited:
Hey there! I would love to do a Haikyuu roleplay with you. Let me know if you’re interested and we can discuss further through private messages. I am 26 and in PST time zone, by the way 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back