• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for reliable partner.

Kaz

"Doc"
Hey-o.

Just thought I'd make a thread to sorta see if I could find someone to RP with. Criteria: (I'm not too picky.)

1. Post at least once a day.
  2. Don't leave/end it without at least saying so first. (Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings.)
  3. At least two paragraphs per post.

That's basically it. I'm just sick of hardly finding any RPs that actually get off the ground. I don't really care what plot/setting/genre you'd wanna do. Though, lately, I've been feeling a bit pirate-y Ala Black Lagoon Esq.

So, if this interests you, drop me a PM and we'll work something out.

Later.

I can't send messages yet, but feel free to hit me up with one. I'm pretty reliable. Was on the site for five years before taking a break. I am now on a fresh, clean account and ready to make new literary magic.

Pardon my dyslexic spelling </3

I would love to RP anything you'd like! I'm in school and am decently busy afterwards, but I can definitely make at least 4 or 5 posts a day after all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back