• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Pokemon!

TruthBehindTheLies

Code Mistake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey! Before we begin with all the fun stuff, there are two things I’m going to inform you about.

1) There will be no smut in this RP! Do not message me asking for it. You will be blocked if you do.

2) Do not message me with ‘Wanna rp?’ I will not answer it. Please give me some info on yourself and what drew you to my RP.

And without further ado, welcome to my RP ad! I’m Truth, and I’ve been RPing for five years, and playing Pokémon for 11 years!

I’m looking to play a plot similar to that of the Ruby and Sapphire games or even the manga. Essentially a normal Pokémon journey with Team Aqua and Team Magma trying to summon Kyogre and Groudon to destroy the world and turn it all into the ocean or land respectively.

With that being said, this doesn’t have to follow a cookie-cutter plot at all! We can come up with something original together in another region or even come up with a new one!

Here’s some info on myself:

I have been playing Pokémon for 11 years, with Pokémon White for the DS being my first game.

My replies depend on what is needed. If we’re writing dialogue, I’m not going to write a 4-paragraph response of just stuffing. On average, they fall between 1-4 paragraphs.

My response time depends on how busy I am. If I tell you I’m busy and cannot reply, please don’t take it personally. On another note, don’t pester me for replies every day, especially if I say I’m busy.

I love OOC communication with my partner. I like to discuss future plot lines and conflicts. I’d like to have a friend as well as an RP partner.

I am autistic, and I tend to get excited about our RP. If it gets to be too much, let me know.

Here are a few things for you to follow:

Please use your own OC and use a face claim/art that is not from an existing character. Make your character completely unrelated to an existing character.

Please use a team of Pokémon that make sense for your character, and fully competitive teams can ruin the fun sometimes.

You don’t need to keep track of your Pokémon’s moves or nature or EVs and IVs. This is just for fun.

Give me a little backstory for your character.

When you PM me if you’re interested, please include your favorite dinosaur and why it’s your favorite. It proves to me that you read my ad all the way to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back